Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

orb vallis third orb

1 minute ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Theory: planned as another boss fight, got scrapped by DE and moved down in priority.

It's still planned, they said something about its progress recently... I think it was in a devstream... I cannot remember much of details, but the third orb is still planned and it sounds like the mission design for it is well underway. 

Gerade eben schrieb Tesseract7777:

It's still planned, they said something about its progress recently... I think it was in a devstream... I cannot remember much of details, but the third orb is still planned and it sounds like the mission design for it is well underway. 

I bet it's as far as the new trials/raids.
At least I can most likely play it with all those who got 2035ed when they finally release ^^

4 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

I bet it's as far as the new trials/raids.
At least I can most likely play it with all those who got 2035ed when they finally release ^^

Yeah I got the impression that it would basically be their attempt at bringing raids back, but in a very scaled down way, that would require some cooperation still, but less coordination, and probably not eight squad members, but who knows. 

So yeah, if it is going to be their first attempt at bringing raids back in some form like it potentially sounded, we could still be waiting quite a while, even if they do have a lot of work done on mission design already. 

12 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

It will be a raid, but don’t expect it to be as complex as the old JV and LOR. They have to make room for the solo players to complete it.

Perhaps a difficulty slider for solo players? Basically easy mode for solo and hard mode for co-op.

33 minutes ago, AshMan1214 said:

Perhaps a difficulty slider for solo players? Basically easy mode for solo and hard mode for co-op.

They tried that a long time ago with Hyena pack (solo players only fight half the Hyenas) and Muralist Alad (his Hijack Attack can't hijack solo players and just deals shield damage) but never since

7 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

supposedly going to be part of a new Trial mission, meaning it's likely gonna require a squad of at least 4 players to take down, all with high-end meta gear.

Railjack was also planned to require a full squad and we all know how that turned out.

There is no reason to believe anything DE says regarding requirements for future content - until proven otherwise by being actually implemented in the game, any new content is going to be possible to solo and doable by any moderately experienced player with any half decent gear, because it is just way too risky for DE to step outside of these lines.

Archived