Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Residuals Arcanes (not a Rage post) asking for Wording Consistency

Jcyrano

Hi to all! hope you're safe and well.
Let's get into the Point, shall we?
Disclosure: Consider all Arcanes at Max Rank (3 until this day)

ResidualBoils64x.pngResidual Boils - On Kitgun Kill:

20% chance to spawn volatile hives for 12s that explode when enemies approach for 80 DmgHeatSmall64.png Heat Damage in 10m. Standing in the area applies DmgHeatSmall64.png Heat Damage type to Theorem Arcanes.

Is it Damage Over time, Damage each second, once per P.R.Oc.?  

ResidualMalodor64x.pngResidual Malodor - On Kitgun Kill:

20% chance to create a frigid mist for 12s, dealing 40 DmgColdSmall64.png Cold Damage/s. Standing in the area applies the DmgColdSmall64.png Cold Damage to Theorem Arcanes.

has an area, how big is it?   

ResidualShock64x.pngResidual Shock - On Kitgun Kill:

20% chance to spawn an electrified spike for 12s, dealing 200 DmgElectricitySmall64.png Electricity Damage to enemies within 10m. Standing in the area applies DmgElectricitySmall64.png Electricity Damage to Theorem Arcanes.

Is it Damage Over time, damage each second, once per P.R.Oc.?

ResidualViremia64x.pngResidual Viremia - On Kitgun Kill

20% chance to create a pool of toxic blood for 12s, dealing 40 DmgToxinSmall64.png Toxin Damage/s. Standing in the area applies the DmgToxinSmall64.png Toxin Damage to Theorem Arcanes.

has an area, how big is it?

Again I'm Not questioning Functionality, I'm asking For a Standart Wording format so It would be easy to Evaluate them for Our Builds

Thanks for reading, have a nice Day
Also Thanks to the Warframe Wiki Page
Used pages:
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Update_29#Update_29.5
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Arcane_Enhancement

I have never nor will i ever use those arcanes. arcanes as bad as these that needs another to work is just a waste of 2 arcane slots IMO.

There is a reason these arcanes are often considered to have been abandoned by player before they even came out.

Residuals and Theorems are Dead On Arrival. They need to go back to the drawing board. No one likes standing around in Warframe, you have to keep moving to ensure survival. It would be great if the residuals area of effect mimics the kitgun stats and equipped mods, just like Exodia Contagion. For Theorems, standing in the area should instantly give you the full stack effect.

At least there is a somewhat detailed description on what they do unlike some other descriptions... Like Rahn Prism for example "Pulses void energy through a fine-cut pavilion to riddle targets with flashing fire. ". Yeah...
Who ever though at DE that was ok to have ingame vague descriptions has to go. Players are already overloaded with lots of information about how stuff works in game and such tooltips are useless at best and annoying at most.

It is unfortunate that things like those arcanes are never properly play tested before release.

1 hour ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Changing the wording is just putting lipstick on a pig. 

I like that comment, but perhaps the opposite is true. Maybe if they were described more clearly nobody would be mislead into thinking they were attractive in any way. 😂

3 minutes ago, Redfeather75 said:

It is unfortunate that things like those arcanes are never properly play tested before release.

I like that comment, but perhaps the opposite is true. Maybe if they were described more clearly nobody would be mislead into thinking they were attractive in any way. 😂

Hahahaha good point though lmao. 

Archived