Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator Voidmode bug

On multiple occasions have I been killed in void mode. Usually you are inofficially invincible in void mode and everything phases through even when performing actions like reviving. Recently I have been killed in Steel Path which made me loose a lot of Steel Essence. I was surrounded by many enemies (grinner, every kind like bombards, eximus etc.) I was doing it solo, so its not a lag issue. I wanted to revive my smeeta in the safest way possible, by using operators Voidmode. I died after 3 seconds after being in Voidmode. My energy bar must've been full, because I didn't Voiddash or Voidblast. It definitely was one of the bombards that killed me, however I'm not completely certain. Anyway that was my last revive right before extraction and it made me angry enough to file this bug report. I remember this happening in the past so its not a new bug. An easy fix would be to finally make the operators invincibility official and grant them the grey health bar.

*My warframe was standing close to me while it happened so maybe that's part of the issue

I believe (going off of memory here) that some frames can still take damage while you are using your operator - frames that have running abilities.  If your frame is killed, it snaps you out of operator.  Not saying this isn't a bug, but it might not be.  Given that you were close to your frame as well, with Bombards about means that firing at you could have caused splash damage to your frame as well.

Archived