Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How long after a dev stream does a patch typically come?

Spiritfarer

Question

6 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

It can range from shortly after the dev stream (minutes or a few days) up to years (/never if it gets scrapped).

I see...

Have the devs given any hints on when we might expect to see the lich changes, or is it just going to show up as a surprise one day?

5 minutes ago, AllSystemsGo said:

I see...

Have the devs given any hints on when we might expect to see the lich changes, or is it just going to show up as a surprise one day?

At this point I would bet on Sisters coming out some time in May with little to no content releases scheduled for June as a build-up to Tennocon.

Either that or we don't see it until Tennocon. Though TBH the Sisters update really doesn't seem incredibly substantial so I'd be surprised if it has another 2 months until release.

'Tis a mystery, nobody truly knows.

It's like that one scene in Spongebob where Patrick states, and I quote, "The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma." The thought bubble with the spilt milk is metaphorically the closest thing we have towards understanding DE & their plans. And they aren't Dutch van der Linde-type plans either, no sir, they're even more difficult to read into.

Archived