Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to do anything as Mesa

Tokajii

I was doing a mission with Mesa Prime (unlikely the prime matters), and got stuck in an animation with my hands up and regulators stuck to them, and was unable to perform any actions or swap weapons or anything. I tried equipping things from the gear wheel as well but nothing was able to get them to go away.

I took a screenshot of it below for reference.

This happened when I activated my 4th Ability and then also got clipped by a Nulifier sphere at the same time i believe. Its possible more happened then just that, trying to use multiple abilities/getting hit or something along those lines, and I have not attempted to recreate it which I could try and do.

v7mmsPY.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Tokajii said:

This happened when I activated my 4th Ability and then also got clipped by a Nulifier sphere at the same time i believe.

My thinking is that if two animations play at the same exact time it freezes the animation and the key mapping thus creating this effect. I frequently encounter it with transference and knockdowns. Or using transference right as I fall into the void.

47 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

My thinking is that if two animations play at the same exact time it freezes the animation and the key mapping thus creating this effect. I frequently encounter it with transference and knockdowns. Or using transference right as I fall into the void.

Yeah this is possibly an answer, one of the people in the party said they had something similar happen so it seems to be something that does happen and likely not super easy to fix.

Archived