Helminth App?

chacachaca13

So I was wondering, has this come up a couple hundred or thousand times already in the forums already? How super convenient would it be if we could manage our Helminth through the existing mobile app? I'm not tech savvy so if this would be beyond the pale, then my bad. But since the foundry, etc is doable then perhaps a way to tend to our subsuming could be next? Just a thought from someone who doesn't really engage in mobile apps all that much because I'm old and don't really mesh well with technology. However if more options were available I just might become more involved? Or not but options are better than none, correct?

It takes time for any new features to arrive on the app, if they even arrive at all, I'm afraid. It currently doesn't show most Railjack stuff like Void Storms or Plexus mods, and it still has remnants of the old Stasis system for Companions. The game's development seems to be outstripping the pace of the app's.

As far as I’m aware, the app doesn’t get a great deal of traffic. The fact it conflicts with the game kind of leaves people afraid to use it. After all, if you open the app at all during a mission, you won’t get any of the rewards.

THAT needs to go before anything else can be added.

I mean the Destiny companion app can legit take the gun out of your hands and swap it with another whenever you want it to. Warframes is pretty awful by comparison.

I dont see a problem why this couldn't be implemented, 

But I rarely use the companion app ,

And on top it's really more of a "side project" that doesn't add any revenue ,

Maybe if it had ads or a means to increase purchases by some way there would be a greater emphasis.

So I don't think any resources will be used for making this happen.

Archived