Jump to content

548 days later and players still spawn in railjack when invited to dojo


Berzerkules
 Share

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Dry dock was introduced in Update 26.1 on Nov 22, 2019. That was 548 DAYS ago. 

That's how many days players have been spawning in railjack when I invite them to a trade in my dojo. I have wasted countless hours telling people to fast travel to vault so I can initiate a trade. At this point the randos I invite to trades have spent more time in my RJ than I have.

Can we please get players to spawn in the designated spawn room when invited to dojo? If you can't fix dojo spawn location could we at least initiate trades with people inside the railjack?

 

Edited by Berzerkules
daily update
  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Berzerkules changed the title to 538 days later and players still spawn in railjack when invited to dojo

This is the most annoying bug in the game for me.

You invite someone to your dojo to trade and you wait...

Are they taking a long time to load?

Did they already spawn in your railjack?

 

You type out a message to tell them to fast travel to the closest lab.

But they actually do show up and now you have to delete the long line of text you already wrote.

 

Or they do show up shortly after you sent it.

 

Or they can't even understand english AND are new to the game and you cry while they send their 3 words of english at you, the words of "fast travel" and "chem lab" mean nothing to them.

 

Or they travel to the wrong lab, but you can still trade with them, you don't comment on it, but you wonder how bad their reading comprehension is :).

 

tl;dr

Please fix this bug already, it has made selling a lot more annoying.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 16Bitman said:

This is the most annoying bug in the game for me.

You invite someone to your dojo to trade and you wait...

Are they taking a long time to load?

Did they already spawn in your railjack?

 

You type out a message to tell them to fast travel to the closest lab.

But they actually do show up and now you have to delete the long line of text you already wrote.

 

Or they do show up shortly after you sent it.

 

Or they can't even understand english AND are new to the game and you cry while they send their 3 words of english at you, the words of "fast travel" and "chem lab" mean nothing to them.

 

Or they travel to the wrong lab, but you can still trade with them, you don't comment on it, but you wonder how bad their reading comprehension is :).

 

tl;dr

Please fix this bug already, it has made selling a lot more annoying.

Or you type it in chat to them but not before their active chat tab gets switched to dojo chat and you have to type it to them again in dojo chat wasting even more time. 

I had one yesterday where I said "fast travel to vault if you spawn in my railjack" in both dojo and personal chat while they were loading into dojo. Three minutes later they inform me that they are in my railjack. I have to tell them for the third time to fast travel to vault. I just logged off of Warframe.market after than and was done with trading for the day. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Berzerkules changed the title to 539 days later and players still spawn in railjack when invited to dojo
  • Berzerkules changed the title to 540 days later and players still spawn in railjack when invited to dojo

I agree that players arriving to Dojo should not be spawned in random places, such as a railjack. They should spawn in the designated spawn room. Even better - add a "spawn point" decoration.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Berzerkules changed the title to 541 days later and players still spawn in railjack when invited to dojo

How weird. I've never spawned in any other place than what the dojo creator has set as the default spawn point. For our own dojo it's the same. Is there something missing from these dojo's? Or perhaps I've just been lucky enough to not encounter this bug.

My friend is part of a larger clan and I've seen players running around in his Railjack, thinking it's just a visual bug.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RazerXPrime said:

How weird. I've never spawned in any other place than what the dojo creator has set as the default spawn point. For our own dojo it's the same. Is there something missing from these dojo's? Or perhaps I've just been lucky enough to not encounter this bug.

My friend is part of a larger clan and I've seen players running around in his Railjack, thinking it's just a visual bug.

It's just random. I've spawned in my own railjack maybe 3 times when heading to dojo. It's happened hundreds of randos I've invited to trade though. 

I'm in a solo clan but idk why that would make any difference. As a work around I've considered just destroying my drydock since I never play railjack. If DE hasn't fixed spawn locations by the time I get R10 command and max RJ the room is gone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Berzerkules said:

It's just random. I've spawned in my own railjack maybe 3 times when heading to dojo. It's happened hundreds of randos I've invited to trade though. 

I'm in a solo clan but idk why that would make any difference. As a work around I've considered just destroying my drydock since I never play railjack. If DE hasn't fixed spawn locations by the time I get R10 command and max RJ the room is gone.

Imagine spawning in your Railjack when the drydock is no longer there...

Edited by RazerXPrime
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RazerXPrime said:

Imagine spawning in your Railjack when the drydock is no longer there...

Can you sell your railjack? After I destroy my drydock I'm selling my RJ for credits. Good riddance. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

Can you sell your railjack? After I destroy my drydock I'm selling my RJ for credits. Good riddance. 

Honestly have no idea. But with the way Warframe is going I'm thinking you're going to need it for the next big story update. It will very likely inlcude Railjack in the New War and other updates.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RazerXPrime said:

Honestly have no idea. But with the way Warframe is going I'm thinking you're going to need it for the next big story update. It will very likely inlcude Railjack in the New War and other updates.

Might have to just throw plat at any new stuff that gets added to rj content. 

Since I just log off warframe.market as soon as someone spawns in rj I'll start making more plat without a drydock and railjack. 

We'll see, maybe DE will let us set a fully functional dojo spawn location where players stop spawning in rj and I stop spawning in random locations after every mission I run from dojo. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

Might have to just throw plat at any new stuff that gets added to rj content. 

Since I just log off warframe.market as soon as someone spawns in rj I'll start making more plat without a drydock and railjack. 

We'll see, maybe DE will let us set a fully functional dojo spawn location where players stop spawning in rj and I stop spawning in random locations after every mission I run from dojo. 

It's a recent bug so I'm sure it will be fixed at some point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
Just now, RazerXPrime said:

It's a recent bug so I'm sure it will be fixed at some point.

It's been around since the day drydock was released 541 days ago

Edited by Berzerkules
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Berzerkules said:

It's been around since day drydock was released 541 days ago

Yea now that you mention it this topic does state that (doh!) but I've only seen it in certain dojo's since the last update... I've never experienced this ever since I started playing in my own clan's dojo... not even once.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

I've never experienced this ever since I started playing in my own clan's dojo... not even once.

Do you trade often, like use most of your trades regularly?

When I was maxing out trades at 30 most days I'd get several people a day spawning in rj. Got so bad I just didn't trade or log into warframe.market a couple months ago. 

It doesn't sound that bad but if you think about typing "if you spawn in rj fast travel to vault" before almost every trade it sucks when you're doing 30 trades a day. Then, when people spawn in rj they miss the message half the time because the chat tab gets switched to dojo so you're typing it in that tab too if they don't respond in a minute. Most the time they don't even notice the message and stand around in railjack for 2-3 minutes. 

It adds up to a whole lot of wasted time if you do a lot of trades. Sometimes you go days where everyone spawns where they should and other days it feels like every other trade someone spawns in rj or some other random place. Maybe I'm just unlucky. I can't willingly recreate it, it's just random. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

Do you trade often, like use most of your trades regularly?

When I was maxing out trades at 30 most days I'd get several people a day spawning in rj. Got so bad I just didn't trade or log into warframe.market a couple months ago. 

It doesn't sound that bad but if you think about typing "if you spawn in rj fast travel to vault" before almost every trade it sucks when you're doing 30 trades a day. Then, when people spawn in rj they miss the message half the time because the chat tab gets switched to dojo so you're typing it in that tab too if they don't respond in a minute. Most the time they don't even notice the message and stand around in railjack for 2-3 minutes. 

It adds up to a whole lot of wasted time if you do a lot of trades. Sometimes you go days where everyone spawns where they should and other days it feels like every other trade someone spawns in rj or some other random place. Maybe I'm just unlucky. I can't willingly recreate it, it's just random. 

I don't trade often no because I dispise how it works in this game, but I have traded many times. Enough to have encountered this bug at least once.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Today 80% of my trades spawned inside the railjack.

Recently people have started to state that they're in the railjack (if they load in faster than I can paste my "pls fast travel" message that is) and then instantly leave the dojo.

The issue is better known now, but people really just don't know how to deal with it.

I heard of dojos just straight up destroying their dry docks to have smooth trades again, if I didn't spend such a long time creating a smiley face out of bushes (rough 10 minutes man) I would be tempted to do it myself.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 16Bitman said:

Today 80% of my trades spawned inside the railjack.

Recently people have started to state that they're in the railjack (if they load in faster than I can paste my "pls fast travel" message that is) and then instantly leave the dojo.

The issue is better known now, but people really just don't know how to deal with it.

I heard of dojos just straight up destroying their dry docks to have smooth trades again, if I didn't spend such a long time creating a smiley face out of bushes (rough 10 minutes man) I would be tempted to do it myself.

Those days where everyone seems to spawn in rj are just terrible. It's not even worth the hassle of trading when that happens.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Berzerkules changed the title to 542 days later and players still spawn in railjack when invited to dojo
18 hours ago, RazerXPrime said:

How weird. I've never spawned in any other place than what the dojo creator has set as the default spawn point. For our own dojo it's the same. Is there something missing from these dojo's? Or perhaps I've just been lucky enough to not encounter this bug.

My dojo is solo and I've not gotten around to decorating. It is purely functional with everything built that is needed for utility or dojo XP. I never set a spawn point as I didn't know that was an option anywhere. I've had people spawn into my RJ maybe 2 or 3 times out of hundreds of trades. Usually it's just fine and they spawn into my basic starter hall room where I put the trade kiosk.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Berzerkules changed the title to 548 days later and players still spawn in railjack when invited to dojo
  • Digressive locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...