Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

548 days later and players still spawn in railjack when invited to dojo

Berzerkules

9 hours ago, MobiuSRIT said:

Berzerkules is not alone.  I trade often and probably 10% to 20% of the time I find myself in their railjack.  I'm proficient at traveling right away now, but that's not the freaking point, is it?

When you put it as 10%-20% it doesn't sound that bad, it's a slight annoyance. It's so far beyond a slight annoyance at this point though.

10%-20% of the time someone is spawning in rj for up to 30 trades a day over the course of 544 days....

30 trades a day x 544 days = 16,320 potential trades. 10% of that is 1,632 times people have spawned in rj. If only one minute (it's almost always closer to 2-3 minutes) is wasted every time someone spawns in rj it's still 27+ hours wasted standing around in a dojo. I believe this would be the point DE. 

Traditional When you are trading and waiting for someone. You are waiting what feels like forever and you start to think that they aren't coming or something like that. But usually you have to message whom ever your trading with to fast travel! It's just crazy 

1 hour ago, Guybrush88 said:

This will never be fixed. Consider it just another feature of the game

One can hope though. I'll just keep bumping the thread daily. 

Not long ago I reported a bug where leach/parasitic eximus units would keep draining your energy while you paused the game solo and that got fixed. It kind of gave me hope that DE was listening.

553 days.

I had a few trades today, and most of the people that joined and tried to join had a very big loading time.

I would say 30 to 2 minutes at max to see their names in the trade menu.

It resulted by some failed trades because some people were annoyed.

I even saw some words with **** characters in the chat, that was kinda hilarious, the only thing that was actually. 

My spawn room is the grandest hall, which reach the max of decoration capacity.

I often wrote in the chat to go to menu > fast travel > vault, without much answers.

Please fix

Archived