Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add frame fighter to conclave

ZeArc

Just like the tittle said , add frame fighter to conclave imo is a good way for people to earn conclave standing and make a dead mini game (that i can't even play with bots for some reason) have a reason to stay in the game

Iirc, DE said from the start that Frame Fighter was nothing but a fun side project that wouldn't get any support beyond being added to the game.

That said, i wouldn't be opposed to it getting its own rewards, but for it to happen i think that DE should make some improvements, like a different way to handle data (for better sync between the players on both ends) and better interactions between hitboxes and hurtboxes (to make matches as fair as possible).

That's before we start talking of other issues like RNG matchmaking and lack of unique movesets for each character with balanced frame data and damage (this last one is entorely optional but definitely adds a lot of depth to fighting games). You know, basically fleshing out the minigame to be -at least- a bit closer to some older fighting games.

On 2021-05-13 at 5:50 PM, Stormdragon said:

Iirc, DE said from the start that Frame Fighter was nothing but a fun side project that wouldn't get any support beyond being added to the game.

idk if they ever fixed the bugs there either tbh... last time I tried playing it was bugged beyond comprehension... both sides unable to move and such. Defo would need a fix.

Yea iirc it was only planned as fun mode similar to flappy zephyr and wyrmius.

True if they'd really wanna build on it there should be some more unique move sets... eg. similar to Conclave balance that you get light, mid and heavy character animation/attack/move sets at least.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-05-13 at 8:04 AM, ZeArc said:

Just like the tittle said , add frame fighter to conclave imo is a good way for people to earn conclave standing and make a dead mini game (that i can't even play with bots for some reason) have a reason to stay in the game

Nah id rather Conclave standing be for players actually playing the existing Conclave.  Alot of players in warframe just try to get de to make some excuse or alternate way to farm Conclave standing. Its not hard just play conclave if u want the Conclave rewards.

Archived