Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe concept: Anvil, The battle forge

blendergeek

Warframe concept: Arinsal, The demolitions expert

Note: all number are subject to balance changes, also all numbers are at max frame level. This one has a lot of numbers so feel free to skim.

Clad in blast resistant armor this walking arsenal has a near limitless barrage of ordinance to level even the strongest of foes.

Appearance:

51177273644_6b7c84ce74.jpg

500 health       500 armor      150 shields       200 energy

Passive: Blast Armor: immune to self-stagger, Every 50 damage to health refills %10 of the currently equipped magazine

1.     Cluster bomb:

Throws out a variety of explosive ordinance for use on the battlefield. hold to throw, press to cycle. Once the bomb hits the ground it launches out smaller bomblets and all explode simultaneously.

Energy cost: 25

Number of bomblets: 3

Strength effects the number of bomblets as well as the damage and effects of bomblets

Range effects the blast radius and spread radius of bomblets

High explosive: scatters over a large range, dealing blast damage

Damage per bomblet: 500

Damage radius: 4m

Critical chance: %50

Critical multiplier: x2

Spread radius: 8m

Shrapnel: Scatters over a moderate area, deals slash damage and causes damage vulnerability

Damage per bomblet: 400

Damage radius: 3m

Spread radius: 6m

Damage vulnerability: %25

Napalm: Scatters napalm over a large area, dealing heat damage and guarantied procs

Damage per tic: 100

Status chance per tic: %100

Termite pool radius: 4m

Spread radius: 8m

Magnetic grenade: ragdolls enemies into a pile, detonates the outer bomblets first, then the inner cluster bomb.

Spread radius: 6m

Pull radius: 4m

2.     Repair systems:

Arinsal activates the self repair portions of his armor, keeping the frame at optimal performance. (helminth ability)

Channeled ability

Energy cost: 20

Drain per second: 10

Healing per second: 50

3.     Reactive plating:

Arinsal clads himself in plating that catches incoming fire, then uses its energy to power his own explosives. This also boosts his Blast Armor

Energy cost: 75

Duration: 20s

Damage reduction: %50, max DR is %75

Energy recovery: 25 energy for every 12 health lost

Absorption armor boost: %200 efficiency (half the health needed to regenerate %10 of ammo)

4.     Ordinance launcher:

Arinsal calls down his exulted arch gun, a versatile weapon capable of loading a variety of projectiles. Shot type is defined by cluster bombs, the new ammo type takes effect on reload. When active cluster bombs are launched out of gun with increased range and no longer explode on impact but are triggered with the alt-fire.

Energy cost: 100

Drain per second: 0

Energy per reload: 75

Base stats for all ammo types:

Magazine size: 10

Fire rate: 1 round per second

Reload time: 1.5 seconds

High explosive: Fires out a large shell that explodes on impact.

Direct damage:

500 impact

500 puncture

200 slashing

%50 crit chance

3x crit multiplier

%10 status chance

Radial damage:

6m blast radius

%40 damage falloff

2000 blast damage

%30 crit chance

3x crit multiplier

%10 status chance.

Shrapnel: splinters the ordinance in the chamber resulting in a massive shotgun blast.

Damage:

1500 piercing

500 slash

500 impact

10 pellets

%10 critical chance

x2 critical multiplier

%50 status chance

Napalm: Shoots a superheated projectile, enemies within 3m of the flight path take a heat proc.

Damage:

1000 piercing

200 slash

200 impact

2000 heat

Innate punch though: 3m

%50 critical chance

x3.5 critical multiplier

Magnetic: lobs a sphere with a high electrical charge, bombarding enemies with elemental damage and disabling their defenses.

Direct damage:

200 impact

%10 critical chance

x1.5 critical multiplier

%200 status chance

Edit: changed name and descriptions from forging frame to demolitions expert

Blast damage:

Blast radius: 8m

300 electrical

300 magnetic

%10 critical chance

x1.5 critical multiplier

%75 status chance

15 second stun duration

Enemies within the blast radius are stunned and have their weapons jammed for the duration. Shielded enemies have their shield gating disabled during this time.

15 hours ago, blendergeek said:

I was toying with forging ammo for teammates, but lavos and protia got there first. Perhaps I could give a team buff skill, but the kit is fairly interdependent so swapping abilities would require alot of reworking.

I feel like you really need to get into the theme off creating stuff. For example, for an ammo skill you could have a special issue ammo skill. Gives the weapons 3 magazines off special issues ammo. Special issue ammo comes in 4 varieties.

Armor piercing

Explosive

Hight yield (plus projectile speed and damage)

Rubber Rounds (bounce like glaives but reduce damage)

Or even go as far as I went with my witch frame ( modular skill that can be edited in the orbiter ) , so you could have a deployable , or weapon or skill you could edit ion the orbiter. Like iron man preparing a new armor for a mission

Raven, Witch Warframe (with Art) - Fan Concepts - Warframe Forums

Or go as far as gearmatrix went and allow the frame to straight up make a multiple guns and even give them to allies

EREBOS 3.0: The Forgemaster of Shadows - Fan Concepts - Warframe Forums

I am going to leave the current concept as is, just change the theme to a demolitions expert frame. I have a few unused ideas the I will piece together into an actual forge frame. It will use an energy alternate and focus more on squad support than DPS.

Archived