Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: TennoGen: Hotfix 30.2.1

[DE]Megan

not to put too find a point on it, but you know how 2 years ago you fixed the dark-split sword to use umbra/stance formas? well when you did a bunch of melee reworks, that bug has resurfaced and I cant use those formas on my dark-split sword, ive posted on this forum, and no one got back to me... lol I'm sure I ain't the only one....

Someone take that capped EU download instance out to pasture plx.

(By having uttered that opinion, I basically made sure it's something completely different. Remote forum diagnosis is never correct)

I'd like to address a bug to Mesa interaction with Mercy Kill. It happens when Mesa untoggle her 4 and then instantly do Mercy Kill. As a result, the game thinks that Mesa's 4 is still active, but in reality it's not, rendering player unable to attack unless the player press the Switch Weapon button.

finished the update and now the game cant be started since the launcher is stuck in searching for updates =(

did a couple client restarts already but no chance. 

got back into the game, something must be broken with the download servers. xD

14 minutes ago, TheSleepyZilla said:

I'd like to address a bug to Mesa interaction with Mercy Kill. It happens when Mesa untoggle her 4 and then instantly do Mercy Kill. As a result, the game thinks that Mesa's 4 is still active, but in reality it's not, rendering player unable to attack unless the player press the Switch Weapon button.

It is not a mesa interaction. It is an issue if two or more animations play at the same time thus resulting in a softlock until death or some interaction that is able to be reset the animation state since the game can't decide which animation to play or what key mapping to assign. 

There are numerous other ways of triggering this bug.

Reminder that oberon prime cannot equip regular oberon shoulder armor; he can only equip the prime variants. This issue was patched long ago for volt and volt prime's shoulder armor, however many other warframes like oberon, frost, and banshee haven't yet had this treatment.

29 minutes ago, Tomolens said:

Talking about Fused Reservoir, the augment lets rank 0 wisp gain access to all of her motes along with the universal one

Probably unintended but the augment does have a use then after all ... albeit only while (re)leveling.

Too bad the update took the better part of an hour - still had an affinity booster running. Guess you guys just had to try and see what happens when you go and kick the content server in the NADs, didn't you?

Archived