Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: TennoGen: Hotfix 30.2.1

[DE]Megan

48 minutes ago, Vavency said:

You forgot to include Laveau and Mithra in the logs.

EDIT:

Now the vanilla, Delphi and Urshu Helmets are misaligned...

Hide contents

wXDWkqu.jpg

I believe the Urushu helmet has always been a bit too far forward on her base mesh. Her helmets are all over the place :/ Oh gosh, just saw your later post. Those are scuffed. I was gonna will update my existing feedback post and maybe make a bug report with all the misalignments tonight when I get home.

2 minutes ago, YuriKeller said:

Probably unintended but the augment does have a use then after all ... albeit only while (re)leveling.

Too bad the update took the better part of an hour - still had an affinity booster running. Guess you guys just had to try and see what happens when you go and kick the content server in the NADs, didn't you?

To be fair, they bought a CDN, and that's on the fritz apparently.

20 minutes ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hi Tenno! If you are experiencing slow download speed could you please click the little gear wheel in the launcher, select get logs and send us a support ticket with your launcher.log.

Submitted, and see above. Not sure who is going to be less happy, network admins or accounting xD glhf fixing!

1 hour ago, EleutherialLS said:

@[DE]Megan Please look into the new Zephyr augment. When testing it yesterday, it stopped working until I let my frame die and self revive. Then it worked like normal. This was in Kuva Survival if that makes a difference. 

Do you remember what you were doing at the time? It seems to work okay for me, and we don't have any script errors on record for this augment. I thought it might be something like allowing the buff to run out while you are operator, or trying to buff yourself after a Drahk Master stole your gun, but it doesn't seem to be that.

if some of you guys havin a lame download, try to wait at least 1 hour, if the problem still occur then i would recommend download tomorrow cuz might be the peer speed are clashes each other cuz you know, some of us here have a god speed inet (might be)...

- Chargers have no charge animation anymore, they just port
- Nidus love-spreading and chair interaction broken
- PSA brightness change thread
- color palettes messed up / too dark / suddenly too saturated
Edit2: Please also make the orbiter clean again. I need no tinted, smudged and stained glass parts (I'd like them clean like the RJ platform and operator area), no floating dust particles and  certainly no wear an tear in the cockpit (even though I have that set to 0) or on the ramp. Stop that.

Details in the seveal posts/threads, just wanted a reminder here. Cheers (just checked the low download speed, for me it was normal EU, DE)

Edit: Thanks for the fixes :) always nice seeing those

Feel like I should make another comment, in the last thread I mentioned many previous bugs with the game I've found while either just trying to have fun or grind Railjack, a few of them I've even sent in screenshot and crashlog reports and nothing seems to have been done about any of them as far as I'm aware.

On top of that, a new bug has caught my attention where the Panzer Vulpaphyla will refuse to revive in any mission, even with the appropriate mods, sometimes while in a necramech, others while just trying to do literally any mission type as your warframe, meaning all the utility mods I'd put on that companion were essentially useless for the rest of the duration of that mission, I may as well have had no companion at all. 

Hi, these textures and so many others still need to be fixed, just a kind reminder in case you forgot :), maybe share some thoughts with us especialy since most (if not all) of us paid for them. It's not fair , you buy an item at a certain quality then something changes ingame aka the great ensmallening and your quality ( the buyer's ) get's thrown out the window.....

Thanks for the fix, but can you fix the aesthetic bugs on the Sepfahn Nikana Zaw. It's been several years and the bug has not been fixed yet. It's also extremely rude to ignore people who have been wanting this bug fixed.

There is still a bug with mirage's hall of mirrors where when active, the blood rush, gladiator set, and weeping wounds buffs will sometimes just disappear. you can get them back if you let your stacks decay with naramon down a multiplier level and then going back up again. if the set doesnt go down and you continue to stack then the buffs that disappeared will just stack normally like you have no multiplier level.
my assumption is maybe when one of the 4 doppelgangers dont hit an enemy and the combo duration would then decay for them, then the buffs may decay for you yourself.

3 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Do you remember what you were doing at the time? It seems to work okay for me, and we don't have any script errors on record for this augment. I thought it might be something like allowing the buff to run out while you are operator, or trying to buff yourself after a Drahk Master stole your gun, but it doesn't seem to be that.

I was just chucking airburst down hallways, and see the enemy ragdoll, and then the buff was not applied on the HUD. It was in the big interior room with a circular platform in the center and another high above it. I might have been carrying a Kuva Catalyst at the time but that's all I can think of.

Archived