Jump to content

XBOX Call of the Tempestarii: Interim Update 30.1.0


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, (XBOX)Santonik 15 said:

I try it. German language not going away. :sadcry:

Now german language is gone 😊

Go console language and use english. Donwload english set.  Then reset console. Then goin to game and close game. 

Going back to game and now game is english language.   

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

hace 12 minutos, (XBOX)TTM66 dijo:

didnt get the animation set for buying the mirage skin, ive had it since the update dropped :(

Yes another bug. Didn't have the animación set for use in other frames. And we paid for it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, (XBOX)TTM66 said:

didnt get the animation set for buying the mirage skin, ive had it since the update dropped :(

 

23 minutes ago, (XBOX)Pipolo said:

Yes another bug. Didn't have the animación set for use in other frames. And we paid for it.

 

We'll be running a script tomorrow for this exact issue. Quoting the Update notes for exposure:

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Purchasing the Mirage Oneiro Skin will also give her Agile and Noble Animation Sets.

  • This is how it was originally meant to launch, but that ended up not being the case! So we have fixed the issue for this update and will be running the following scripts to compensate those in these two scenarios:
    • If you purchased the Mirage Oneiro Skin prior to this update we will be running a script shortly after the update is live to give you the Animations Sets.
    • If you purchased the Skin AND the Animations Sets separately prior to this update, we will be running a script to refund the Animation Sets purchase. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Any word on fixes for crashing on Xbox one X. Everytime I try to do anything in the Cambion Rift or in the Necralisk my game hard crashes causing my console to crash/shutoff. Other nodes such as Jupiter do the same thing. I really want to play but it is ruining the experience this started when the Tempistarri update came out. Never had any crashes before hand.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello Xbox Tenno! We are finally getting to running the Mirage Oneiro animations script. We ran into a couple of snags getting it going last week. 

A couple of changes to the specifications of the scripts:

  • If you purchased the Mirage Oneiro Skin prior to Friday, May 14th, 2021 the script will give you the Animations Sets.
  • If you purchased the Skin FIRST and then the Animations Sets separately prior to Friday, May 14th, 2021, the script will refund the Animation Sets purchase. 

We will let you know when the script has completed!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-05-13 at 4:29 PM, (XBOX)Santonik 15 said:

Now german language is gone 😊

Go console language and use english. Donwload english set.  Then reset console. Then goin to game and close game. 

Going back to game and now game is english language.   

We have a fix coming for this in the next mainline update! 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hello Xbox Tenno! We are finally getting to running the Mirage Oneiro animations script. We ran into a couple of snags getting it going last week. 

A couple of changes to the specifications of the scripts:

  • If you purchased the Mirage Oneiro Skin prior to Friday, May 14th, 2021 the script will give you the Animations Sets.
  • If you purchased the Skin FIRST and then the Animations Sets separately prior to Friday, May 14th, 2021, the script will refund the Animation Sets purchase. 

We will let you know when the script has completed!

Done! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • [DE]Megan unfeatured and unpinned this topic
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...