PSN Call of the Tempestarii: Interim Update: Update 30.1.0

30 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hello PlayStation Tenno! We are finally getting to running the Mirage Oneiro animations script. We ran into a couple of snags getting it going last week. 

A couple of changes to the specifications of the scripts:

• If you purchased the Mirage Oneiro Skin prior to Friday, May 14th, 2021 the script will give you the Animations Sets.
  • If you purchased the Skin FIRST and then the Animations Sets separately prior to Friday, May 14th, 2021, the script will refund the Animation Sets purchase. 

We will let you know when the script has completed!

Done!

I've got a question, it concerns the Oneiro skin. See, my friend had a %-off coupon, and I had the platinum, and I handed the plat to him to get me the Skin. I'm fairly certain he got it to me before the 14th. But haven't gotten the animation sets. I was wondering if it was because I didn't purchase it myself, or what?

2 hours ago, (PSN)Sol_Knight_King said:

I've got a question, it concerns the Oneiro skin. See, my friend had a %-off coupon, and I had the platinum, and I handed the plat to him to get me the Skin. I'm fairly certain he got it to me before the 14th. But haven't gotten the animation sets. I was wondering if it was because I didn't purchase it myself, or what?

Update: I asked my friend and he had gotten it for me on the 2nd. My question still stands.

En 17/5/2021 a las 19:49, [DE]Danielle dijo:

Done!

Hi i wanted to ask 

Why is the kumuda glyph and sigil on the Playstation Play at home pack?

I bought it when that pack was live back in the day and it was suposed to be exclusive right? 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

The Deimos Trophies should have been released in August 2020 and we are still waiting for a fix.

"Heart of Deimos Trophies: These still are requiring more time to submit and will be released in a future update."

That's what you promised us.

It's been almost a year.

Quite shameful for a dev like DE to let this drag on like this.

Edited by (PSN)Klart

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-06-08 at 7:29 AM, (PSN)Klart said:

The Deimos Trophies should have been released in August 2020 and we are still waiting for a fix.

"Heart of Deimos Trophies: These still are requiring more time to submit and will be released in a future update."

That's what you promised us.

It's been almost a year.

Quite shameful for a dev like DE to let this drag on like this.

I have to agree this is just crazy at this point. They should give us something to let us know they still working on it.