Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: TennoGen: Hotfix 30.2.2

[DE]Megan

Crew members need to be able to destroy the radiators in Grineer Railjack missions so we dont have to run back and forth between the station and our Railjack.

We also need to be able to use artillery from the pilot seat. Thank you DE.

@DE can you please fix the Operator Harrier outfit's metallic channel to be on the same channel as literally all of your other metallic-using skins (except for like, 3 others that ought to change as well), on the Lining channel? Mixing outfits is horrible right now for no good, justifiable reason. 

oh the neo z7 in PT was not normal ? got 20 from it...not raded . sad now should have waited 
should rename one of the 2 Axio Weaver Enemies in railjack also , like the seconde Axio Elite Weaver i think
+1 more point In Volatile Mission Enkudu ice Drift on Neptune There are Taro Enemies in the ship when outside there are Axio enemies.
taro enemies are supposed to live on Venus Proximas . Making the Axio Engineer Enemies not scannable210514121700496541.png

14 minutes ago, ThatIsWeed said:

thank you! i think a few asked this before but are u working on the current problem with the teammembers? Sometimes everybody/my friends left the Team after a mission with no reason...

We just noticed that this happens in Defense missions where there is a finite wave count, i.e. "count down until you win"  rather than Endless defense where you count up and go as long as you can.

Does that explain what you are seeing? Have you observed team mates automatically disconnecting in other circumstances?

When are you going to Fix the sortie reward system to not give Kuva and Endo rewards 16 days in a row? sitting at 980,000 Endo and 500,000 Kuva, with no use of the two. Tomorrow will mark 17 days straight, and breaking last months record of 16 days straight with the same exact rewards.

Don't try to tickle me with a pathetic Affinity Booster, that's what Smeeta Kavats are for.

Make gross income reflect actual gross income; aka index and boosters that multiple credits at end of missions.

Orb kill counters on profile; PT and Exploiter

Stop ppl from spawning in RJ when entering a DJ, there a spawn location set for a reason, bugs ppl out and the one to spawn in RJ sees everyone else as mr0 an cant trade main BPS.

Reminder that oberon prime cannot equip regular oberon shoulder armor; he can only equip the prime variants. This issue was patched long ago for volt and volt prime's shoulder armor, however many other warframes like oberon, frost, and banshee haven't yet had this treatment.

Is there anyone working on the glitch that happens during missions where I run in one direction and can't attack, jump, use abilities, go into operator mode, open chat, etc?  I could care less about misaligned shoulder pads or the little tiny color scheme on the bottom of Wisp's motes.

39 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed seeing [PH] Universal Reservoir when casting Wisp’s Fused Reservoir.

That's nice. Now please fix the bug where you can only place two of them instead of the full six. Also, their colors are still screwed up.

10 minutes ago, VhwatGoes said:

This is intended. You can see their reply here.

Okay, allow me to rephrase: Please fix this bad design decision.

Let's be honest, placing all at once is how the base ability should work. There's only an extremely limited number of circumstances where you don't want to place all three, and even those are just down to design oversights (e.g. someone on the team is using Marked for Death, which the shock mote procs; the obvious solution being to make the shock mote not proc it). Same thing with Titania's 2. These abilities are bad because they make you press buttons for no reason. It reminds me of GTA Online, where you have to press a button to make your character sit down in front of a computer, wait for the animation to finish, then press the button again to interact with the computer, wait for the animation to finish, press the button again to log into the criminal network, wait for the animation to finish, and only then you're allowed to actually select a mission you want to do. And then you have to do the entire process in reverse to get out of the chair again and actually play the damn game. Making the player press buttons for no reason is... not very good game design, let me put it that way.

And don't even get me started on buff duration. The devs should play Diablo 3 for an hour or so. Buffs in that last ten. Freaking. Minutes. And you know what? It's not a big deal, the game's perfectly fine and fun to play. There's no reason to make the player refresh their buffs every forty seconds, all that does is distract and detract from more interesting things they could be doing.

20 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

We just noticed that this happens in Defense missions where there is a finite wave count, i.e. "count down until you win"  rather than Endless defense where you count up and go as long as you can.

Does that explain what you are seeing? Have you observed team mates automatically disconnecting in other circumstances?

I haven't noticed a specific pattern in terms of what mission types, it seems to happen frequently regardless of mission type when playing with my friend, however, if we queue from the dojo instead of orbiter, it doesn't seem to occur, hope this helps.

I'm really disappointed in Wisp's new "Fused Reservoir" augment.

Wisp can place 6 of ANY reservoir yet we can only place TWO of the new augment reservoir. The augment "Fused Reservoir" states that it adds a fourth reservoir that has the EFFECTS of all three, it does not say that we are simply placing all three at the same time. I see no point in wasting a mod slot for this wasteful and useless augment.

Please fix and let us place six of these new reservoirs at a time.

Archived