Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: TennoGen: Hotfix 30.2.2

[DE]Megan

12 hours ago, BionicFreak said:

I'm really disappointed in Wisp's new "Fused Reservoir" augment.

Wisp can place 6 of ANY reservoir yet we can only place TWO of the new augment reservoir. The augment "Fused Reservoir" states that it adds a fourth reservoir that has the EFFECTS of all three, it does not say that we are simply placing all three at the same time. I see no point in wasting a mod slot for this wasteful and useless augment.

Please fix and let us place six of these new reservoirs at a time.

Agreed 100%. If it let you place six of them, I could justify it. I had to ditch a bit of duration from my build (since my exilus slot is already occupied by the mandatory Primed Sure Footed), but if I could just place more reservoirs around, that would offset that nicely. But this is just... awful. I think I'm going to keep it, because having to place reservoirs individually is just too much of an annoyance, but I'm not happy about it. DE is once again repeating the old mistake of balancing power against quality of life, and the reason that's a mistake is that you end up annoyed no matter which option you choose. Annoyance is not a feeling games should be designed to elicit.

Spoiler

Can we please get this old bug fixed, it's very distracting while playing, it happens whether I have weapon skins active or not. It even happens while I'm in my orbiters arsenal. :( 

While holding a primary, Non Railjack mission.

441350F5C6E2A6E370B1B9B45F7B3BDA429D159E

Aiming down the sights of a pistol and having the handle in my view is lets say unpleasant.

While holding a pistol, Railjack mission.

C8358323DBC974A02B9DD9AC9602DB4D2D307753

In arsenal.

A3571B293E7882B88E467BC08B456E6A80B25184

We need old bugs like this fixed because it's taking away from the game play when you have trouble aiming.

Thank you for the hotfix, keep up the great job, but please fix old bugs. ^

The above problem has been fixed because of @[DE]Momaw share it around to everyone that has had this same problem.

2EeLE.gif

12 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

This happens because you changed the weapon's type by equipping a skin, but you didn't choose a compatible holster style.  The Scindo Prime is an Axe and uses different hand and holster positions than a Greatsword but you changed the weapon type to a Greatsword by using the skin. If you go into Holster settings and choose a Greatsword holster position, this will fix your weapon being out of position.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

###############################################
Sentinel Survivability

Sentinel Survivability Buff, please DE you keep adding new and more powerful enemies that can zap our Sentinels in one shot just about, even with Primed Regen on it, dead outright in the first few minutes into some high missions, especially horrid on high Corpus missions.

We need our Sentinel mods like our Companion mods made into Link mods so we can at least make them hopefully survive longer than 3 minutes into a 10 minute mission.

Warframe abilities and other healing methods that heal should also work on the Sentinels, it feels like you just don't care, yet you keep releasing new Sentinels that are just as bad as the old ones.

Not all of us want to run around with a Demios pet that cannot die outright and respawns over your head.

Can we please have an option for our Orbiters A B C for appearance like Warframes have that way we can switch between appearances.

Thank you for the fixes, still more to go. ;)

Dark Split Sword holster animations have been broken for a greater duration of time than functioning properly... if anyone collecting a paycheck is bothering to keep track. At least with waypoints and HUD they occasionally work as intended.

Since after hotfix 30.2.0

# When I am farming for murmurs, the Lich that spawn sometime just leave the mission before I have a chance to attack and stab him, weird

# My Railjack Armament show a blinking triangle with an exclamation mark, when I click it, it brings the interface to scrap my armament, not the interface to buy more space, weird.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a handful of misaligned Khora Helmets.

Most of the Khora helmets are still misaligned pretty badly on the Urushu skin. Mithra looks especially bad, since she basically has like a centimeter long chin, compared to the Urushu Helmet looking totally normal and aligned properly. Any chance of fixing the alignments for that skin? 

Also, Nikana Skins on Zaws are still very broken, Tonfa Hip Holster is a joke, and there are dozens of frames where armor pieces like Syrinx Leg Plates are asymmetrical despite the frame themselves being symmetrical (Such as Ivara).
I'd love to see some fixes on those.

2 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

We just noticed that this happens in Defense missions where there is a finite wave count, i.e. "count down until you win"  rather than Endless defense where you count up and go as long as you can.

Does that explain what you are seeing? Have you observed team mates automatically disconnecting in other circumstances?

Lich Missions, Sortie Missions, and Invasions - Defense and Interception 100% of the time kills the squad upon mission completion

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a handful of misaligned Khora Helmets.

I'm going through them and a few most could still use some tweaks.

Spoiler

jvA5hZQ.jpg

• Default: Good. It seems from the side to be a little forward, but it lines up with the details in the back of the head so I think this is correct.
  • Delphi: Good on the normal body, too far forward on Urushu, and Urushu's neck clips through her face.
  • Fiera: Too far back on normal body. Too far back on Urushu, and Urushu's neck clips through her face.
  • Graxx: Good.
  • Mithra: Too far forward on normal body. Too far forward on Urushu, and Urushu's neck clips through her face.
  • Miyabi: Decent, but could maybe be a tad farther forward to separate her neck and chin a little better. Same on Urushu.
  • Urushu: Too far forward, nearly to the point of being detached, on normal body. Ironically, clips with the Urushu skin as well on the sides of her neck.
  • Laveau: Too far back and low, causing her neck and collar to not line up on the normal body. Same on Urushu, to the point where Urushu's neck clips through her face and the back of the helmet is disconnected.

I've noticed a bug with the nidus kuvael skin, the glowing tendrils meant to come out when reaching 10 or more mutation stacks are always out, even when possessing no mutation stacks and completely unmutated

3 hours ago, MONSTERaider said:

- Railjack's atrium shows the default skin from the inside with wear and tear when a different Railjack skin is applied, I think the design team forgot about this matter. Also the exterior "Wear and Tear" UI is glitched, it goes back to default every time.

Reveal hidden contents

75078-1618606962-492145996.jpeg

- Please allow "On-Call" crew member to use weapons with mods in regular missions like it is on Railjack, also either lower the call cooldown or higher the spawning time.

- Creating "Logs" section in the game would really help us read what we missed if some important message showed up or a dialogue, for example if Lotus said something about an objective during a quest, I want to read it again.

- The auto movement after picking up something from the ground is really bad, sometimes I pick something up next to an edge and I fall into the abyss,or I trigger an alarm by auto moving to detection lasers, please change it so we stand still, this bothered me for a long long time :(

Thank you DE for your hard work <3

i completely agree with you on the atrium thing, i even made a post about it a while back: 

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Neo Z7 Relic from the Profit-Taker Phase 4 rewards not being Radiant.

Rip, all of these relics that should have been radiant but wasn't. Even more but I used some for forma blueprints.

cAJgOJl.jpg

Aaand another hotfix without addressing the issues I said here or otherwise giving us a response about the bug forums.
Why have them if you don't feedback to us? I hardly expect a comment or input on every thread, but as things stand the forums in their entirely are a desolate wasteland in terms of Dev responses. It doesn't look good, and it's not something that should be propagated - especially after the massive run you guys had to begin with.
Please start getting back to us more, it would mean the world.

And for the love of god...fix Amalgam Furax Body Count.

I say one more time, Arcane Eruption *forces* a knockdown in the singular manner in which this mod should, but we currently have it applying about 3 blast stacks or something instead. Please fix this.

9 hours ago, Grav_Starstrider said:

@DE can you please fix the Operator Harrier outfit's metallic channel to be on the same channel as literally all of your other metallic-using skins (except for like, 3 others that ought to change as well), on the Lining channel? Mixing outfits is horrible right now for no good, justifiable reason. 

This applies to literally everything in the game that has color options. DE for some reason, after people complaining every single time they do it since the release of the game, can't figure out to put the metalics on the same channel for everything. This is particularly annoying with warframe and sentinel attachments as well.

not to mention materials just taking colors differently (there is an entire opperator suit that you just can't color match to anything else because literally every channel is wrong), multi-material channels (the interior of the orbiter is like this because DE hates us), and overlapping channels. Why, oh god why do overlapping channels exist.

Archived