Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: TennoGen: Hotfix 30.2.2

[DE]Megan

On 2021-05-13 at 10:55 PM, smashedwookie said:

Tenogen is through steam on pc

Same here. Tennogen is not available on standalone launcher, only on Steam.

22 hours ago, parabashka said:

1. When new UI will start to show label "found" on Endo? I'm tired to guess what I found from caches.

2. Achievement "Kill it with fire" still doesn't work.

3. Achievement "Ride or die" doesn't work on my account even though I have max standing with Ventkids (132k out of 132k). Probably because Ventkids reputation bugged.

4. We still can't carry datamass and use Shedu simultaneosly.

4. Can you carry it with Bubonico tho?

On 2021-05-14 at 10:13 PM, uritinum said:

Nothing about necramechs on normal missions? i'll be waiting for ever.. 

Why do you need that?

Thanks for the news

By the way,

Please let us toggle between open/closed on the night hunter syandanas, its one of the nicest looking syandanas in the entire game when open but look like a backpack for 99,9% of the time

Please read my reply, thank you Digital Extreme!

On 2021-05-15 at 4:05 PM, muziqaz said:

Is there a chance that this crap will ever be fixed to the point where one can enjoy few games after work without any random stuff breaking?

If not exclusively referring to RJ but to WF in general, I'd by now say no. Stuff breaks, mostly by getting fixes for stuff that wasn't broken and then IS broken or things get "improved", people spell out the issues one by one, no reaction happens, some just give up after trying a while and then comes the mandatory "tHeY wIlL gEt UseD tO iT / fOrGEt / sEe! It Has BeEn WeeKs aNd NoOne cOmpLaiNs AnYmoRE".
I'm not bitter about small stuff not getting fixed, this is just how I see it by now with some things I'd call bigger issues.

On 2021-05-14 at 5:03 PM, [DE]Momaw said:

This happens because you changed the weapon's type by equipping a skin, but you didn't choose a compatible holster style.  The Scindo Prime is an Axe and uses different hand and holster positions than a Greatsword but you changed the weapon type to a Greatsword by using the skin. If you go into Holster settings and choose a Greatsword holster position, this will fix your weapon being out of position.

Or...the skin could NOT change the type of the weapon? Or have the holster styles change when the type changes?

On 2021-05-14 at 4:44 AM, MONSTERaider said:

- Please allow "On-Call" crew member to use weapons with mods in regular missions like it is on Railjack, also either lower the call cooldown or higher the spawning time.

I'm pretty sure they do, dude. My on call crew member uses my karak wraith, it has primed shred and he uses it accordingly

is there no way to have non combat idles in captura and the ability to remove all weapons?

dancing in ESO peas. how about text commands to work around simaris gear rules. /em anohterlevel; /em gallop

also a emote on a key bind doesn't activate the emote NW completion.

Is the self-stagger in archwing missions caused by the Mausolon working as intended or a bug?

In all honesty, it really took me a while to figure out, why I would occassionally stop shooting, whenever one of my Itzal's drones would fly by -.-
I know... I know... realism n such... but can we please get no self stagger if friendly targets jump in front of our barrels?
And not get self-staggered by our own abilities? At least in space? This is getting annoying.

On 2021-05-14 at 1:51 AM, BionicFreak said:

I'm really disappointed in Wisp's new "Fused Reservoir" augment.

Wisp can place 6 of ANY reservoir yet we can only place TWO of the new augment reservoir. The augment "Fused Reservoir" states that it adds a fourth reservoir that has the EFFECTS of all three, it does not say that we are simply placing all three at the same time. I see no point in wasting a mod slot for this wasteful and useless augment.

Please fix and let us place six of these new reservoirs at a time.

No. Wisp can summon up to 6 motes and 1 universal reservoir gives 3 so you get to summon 2 reservoirs of 6 total motes.

Server boosters problem:

• First hour of last "Server credit booster" dont work on Credit Spere
  • The host that played first hour and then the second and tritium hour dont get "Server credit booster"- but party members recieve it.  2 times game restart each hour, not fixed it.
  • 3 last "Server XP booster" not working at last end 2 hours.
  • "Dojo 1fps" bug not fixed.   ( Also host migration mobs dissapear- some guy report)

• Total game fps depends on orbiter scins/decorations and even bacis animation
  • Total game fps depends on ship-loading-screen skins (liset-arklight)
  • Total game fps depends on view from the cockpit window control - "railjack view" planets more lighter then basic missions
  • liset-arklight skin not optimized
  • Being host of 4 member party on deimos and have norma-high priority to warframe process give mouase lags + mouse-to-slow(shuttering) after 1 hour game play 
      Fix is - set priority (below normal) wich give free mouse but it low loading speed of party members
  • dry dock is not optimized and overloaded with decorations in the dojo. It renders all space on the railjack settings menu = so :
    1. fps down
    2. menu lags
    3. mouse lags
    4. mouse go slow(shuttering) like in paragraph 1 (until set below normal piority)

My cool suggestion:

• ALT+TAB at "Borderless winow mode" in chat switch next>>chat, so sometimes recruit call got to trade chat. Made ALT+TAB only ALT+TAB
  •  Steal drop must be shown as "first item" at "Tab" stats

• "Search results" by "Keyboard Codes" ignore "Language keyboard layout"

as you input like in "abra-kadabra" on your lang and get relic name in search result as you input in latinic
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1239629-search-results-by-keyboard-codes-ignore-language-keyboard-layout/

On 2021-05-13 at 5:44 PM, MONSTERaider said:

- Railjack's atrium shows the default skin from the inside with wear and tear when a different Railjack skin is applied, I think the design team forgot about this matter. Also the exterior "Wear and Tear" UI is glitched, it goes back to default every time.

Reveal hidden contents

75078-1618606962-492145996.jpeg

- Please allow "On-Call" crew member to use weapons with mods in regular missions like it is on Railjack, also either lower the call cooldown or higher the spawning time.

- Creating "Logs" section in the game would really help us read what we missed if some important message showed up or a dialogue, for example if Lotus said something about an objective during a quest, I want to read it again.

- The auto movement after picking up something from the ground is really bad, sometimes I pick something up next to an edge and I fall into the abyss,or I trigger an alarm by auto moving to detection lasers, please change it so we stand still, this bothered me for a long long time :(

Thank you DE for your hard work <3

this is the same for all railjack skins 4 head

@[DE]MeganIs there any chance anyone in DE is looking into the Operator Harrier Outfit Metallics Issue?

There's a grand total of about 4 outfits alone, out of the entire Operator cosmetic outfit roster, that have their metallics on something other than Lining. Harrier can't be mixed and matched with any other outfits cleanly because of this discrepancy between it and other outfits.
IrUTK5W.jpg

Sexy copper/rose-gold metallics on the Harrier set become gross oranges on the non-metallics of other sets, while you'd get the same result if you set a gold lining to match other Orokin/Tenno aesthetics, you'd end up with a mismatching yellow on your Harrier abs.

hO4eN3d.jpg

DE any reason to change the missions around? Kappa was Spy now it's Disruption.

DF5F906AF2F93E163E5FEB0F28AFF8AE811FC231

Kelpie is now the Spy mission on Sedna, probably no difference but still, Kappa was a memory click, now I have to get used to a new spot to click. :tongue:

9C87CE602ECA3A491E293D443C4D23D60EED6FFB

Edit:
Just did some Spy missions, Kelpie is the same exact tile set as Kappa.

Okay, so I was having this weird thing again where the primary and secondary colors of the orbiter bleed into one another. In my case, the red stripes and the white, which make a usually white area ochre/sand in some areas. The affected areas cannot be seperately colored by the player himself, so I can't remedy it.
This issue has been reported by some people already, but this time I thought I was seeing things... I don't know why these color channels mix and blend.
The first two screenshots show the mixup (it has been worse, depending on the colors, but it still looks bad):
mixed-channels-cockpit.jpg

mixed-channels-arsenal.jpg

Then I was running a mission and when I came back 20 minutes later...
20min-later-cockpit.jpg

20min-later-arsenal.jpg

Someone explain this to me please? What the heck are they doing currently with our colors / channels or whatever it is that messes things up?

Just now when I logged back in, I had the mixup again. I thought maybe I just need to re-load the orbiter, so I went down to a relay and beamed back up. That however didn't "fix" it. If I wouldn't have taken screenshots and one of my friends in group that assured me my eyes hadn't gone bonkers, I would have questioned my state of mind.

Edit: Remove dirt, smudge n dinges from orbiter again. I makes me feel uncomfortable. I can stand chaos, but not dirt.

So....I know that this will soon be swept away with the next update incoming.  Between the new prime, the visual updates, and ideally a lot of performance updates in the 2+ GB of data I think it's time to be a modicum of positive.

Let's be less than objective for a moment, and highlight what I personally view as a huge series of improvements.  Zephyr has, in the last 18 months, transformed from a one power chump to a competent frame.  The initial (2+ years ago) fixes to tornado were....a thing.  That said, the last 18 months has been very good for her.  Namely, Turbulence is working consistently.  The combination of her 1 and dive bomb into a movement ability is....less than ideal given that movement abilities have largely been thrown out (looking at you super jump).  That said, this combination works well enough on the open worlds.  It's harder to love with recent changes not allowing you to spam it as a fast movement option, but even with that it's compelling.

Her Air Burst...let's call it the big pink elephant in the room.  It's got an augment that straight up adds damage....and it's still a no-brainer choice to replace with the helminth system.  Despite this, Air Burst is better than Dive Bomb....so progress, if not being in a good place.

Finally, Tornado.  It's weird to say this, but I'm satisfied.  Note, not happy.  I remember these tornados being a troll tool.  Nothing quite like invincible enemies that took virtually no damage.  The current trio of larger tornados, with actual pick-up, seem genuinely intelligent enough to not be a burden.  That's a low bar, but at this point I'm fine with that. It's useful enough to be a power worth focusing on, but not great enough to require a nerf.  That's satisfying....if slightly underwhelming.

You'll note I haven't touched on the Tornado augment, the mod to disable her low gravity passive, or the passive boost which allows for increased criticals.  I'm not forgetting these items.  I'm actively denying them.  All of them are such niche builds that they aren't worth discussing beyond the "look at me do a million damage" youtube videos.  In short, they're not worth discussing as anything consistently playable.

So...positivity offered.  I want to immediately follow-up by asking for a dozen things to be fixed....but I'm going to refrain.  You as a company seem to no longer be driven by player feedback beyond that which is fawning adoration.  This is the best I can do.  After the better part of a decade one of your earliest frames is finally acceptable.  It's not a high bar....but it is worth noting as we consider how long something like Grendel will take to get the love it needs to be anything more than a meme factory.  Maybe, like Mesa, it'll get a cost reduction in three years...and be genuinely accessible to players.  Yeah....3 beacons to 1 is not something I've forgotten...and it's something that new players just won't have to deal with.  Good for them....but it's depressing that you're admitting that new players are simply not expected to grind like the veterans...because.  Sigh.  Couldn't manage complete positivity.

Archived