Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My opinion: Re Work Conclave!

dardo93

PvP dosen't work in Warframe, conclave should be re worked, they can make it more playable for new and old people in this game. There is so much rewards to get but it's really hard to make points in order to get it, and it would be great if they add an extra % with concalve sigils like in the other syndicates to make more easyer to get more point.

I don't know exaclty how to re work, I think in missions with certain enemy level and maybe more difficult as you rank up or similar. I don't think it would be good to combiend with steel path beacause it's hard mode so new people and non-prepear tennos would be avaible to play.

But DE has to do somthing with Conclave.

Please I don't have so much idead of what should be done, just an random idea, after all they decide what's gonna be or not.

47 minutes ago, dardo93 said:

PvP dosen't work in Warframe

Why not? It's a high mobility third person action game. It should work. 

I would guess the reason it failed is due to some radical PvP ideas that DE had, like:

• Don't punish cheaters.
  • Don't fix exploits.
  • Matchmake new players (using the default empty loadout) with veterans.

Oops! These are bad ideas. (Who would have guessed?) 

49 minutes ago, dardo93 said:

Yes, maybe they can start with fixing the three points above. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-05-13 at 7:15 PM, dardo93 said:

PvP dosen't work in Warframe, conclave should be re worked, they can make it more playable for new and old people in this game. There is so much rewards to get but it's really hard to make points in order to get it, and it would be great if they add an extra % with concalve sigils like in the other syndicates to make more easyer to get more point.

I don't know exaclty how to re work, I think in missions with certain enemy level and maybe more difficult as you rank up or similar. I don't think it would be good to combiend with steel path beacause it's hard mode so new people and non-prepear tennos would be avaible to play.

Please I don't have so much idead of what should be done, just an random idea, after all they decide what's gonna be or not.

I love conclave in warframe.  DE needs to focus on balancing the existing conclave and listening to the conclave vets and supporters who have been trying to get them to listen for years. They dont need to rework it in its entirety they just need to care a little. 

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to play conclave but its dead. Unless DE intended it to be only premade groups?

"Looking for someone to stand still while i get the daily/weekly missions completed and then I will stand still for you to get your missions completed". 

Not much fun in that now? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2021-05-13 at 8:08 PM, Sevek7 said:

Why not? It's a high mobility third person action game. It should work. 

I would guess the reason it failed is due to some radical PvP ideas that DE had, like:

• Don't punish cheaters.
  • Don't fix exploits.
  • Matchmake new players (using the default empty loadout) with veterans.

Oops! These are bad ideas. (Who would have guessed?) 

Yes, maybe they can start with fixing the three points above. 

It's a high mobility third person action game meant for PVE, with a development team that has little experience with PVP. It should work, but doesn't because of how innate exploits tend to be when it comes to PVE to PVP conversion.

And while yeah, the points you listed part of the reason, it won't exactly bring players in that will last.

The simple fact is, the high octane and rather jittery nature of conclave simply isn't appealing to the casual player, or even the hardcore player for that matter. 

You would think this would be resolved with a new player bracket, but the issue is, what constitutes someone as an "experienced" player?

The game cannot tell when you have mastered the movement or aim, nor will it ever be able to judge your skill level. Relatively new players will still be thrown in, and tossed out just like they are now.

Hell, lately I have seen smurf accounts from veterans pretending to be new players destroying entire lobbies for fun. I doubt any of those changes would do much to drive in new players, as not only is the core gameplay not friendly to the vase majority of players, but also because Conclave's reputation has been tainted for the past 4 years.

Recovery at this point would take a SUBSTANTIAL overhaul if we ever hope to see a large influx of players again.

With that said: Screw menial changes at this point. We need something big.

Archived