Revert Ash drop method

radkenation

Ash drop method has recently changed from Manic drops to RJ Defense as 10% chance from Rotation C drops.

This makes it unbelievably hard and boring for new and veteran players to farm Ash parts, a beginner warframe. It takes some painful 30 min to get to rotation C in that map, and that 10% chance doesn't make it any more fun. You're likely to go for hours and hours of boring corpus defense for a warframe that was supposed to be easy to get.

What is even worse is that nobody plays that map, so you're like always going to be solo for that much time many many times just for ONE Ash part. 

Please, revert Ash to drop from Manics again or make it fairly easy, from some Assassination boss perhaps. It would definitely be more fun and still challenging to new players instead of straight up boring gameplay for god knows how many hours until you have all his parts. And then wait 12+72h to get him done. LOL

Making it a rare drop from RJ missions, in general, would be a fine solution IMO. Adding it to the drop pool of the derelict bonus objective would be better than getting it from rotation C on RJ Defense. That map is absolute dog crap.

You can thankfully still get Ash Systems from defection, I've had it dropped twice. Do other parts drop? Do they drop other places? I have no idea. Manics are pain.

To be honest I don't think he should be reverted, I think his parts and Oberon could be given to Captain Vor and that one emissary guy on Deimos. Parts for MR fodder weapons just don't feel like a proper boss reward.

7 hours ago, Leqesai said:

Making it a rare drop from RJ missions, in general, would be a fine solution IMO. Adding it to the drop pool of the derelict bonus objective would be better than getting it from rotation C on RJ Defense. That map is absolute dog crap.

and having a 1 and done reward in a endless mision is also bad, so i agree

Archived