Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring Back Red, White & Blue Color Palette for 4th of July

(PSN)TrueDeMoN100

As the title says bring back the Red White & Blue Color palette for the 4th of July. The reasoning behind it being removed is very stupid and should be brought back it's just colors people who went all bonkers to make it a political case need to grow up. It's a holiday & since warframe celebrates other countries holidays that we have stuff for example chinese new years. Lots of cherry picked tennogen skins to fit the theme came to console around CNY for the celebration of it I don't see anything wrong with bringing the color palette back.

1 minute ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

Eh? Can’t we already colour things red, white, and blue with the default colour palette?

And with many others color palettes. The point is like any other color palette it is a shades of red white & blue that no other color palette has. It's exclusive and the fact it was taken away is stupid and should be brought back.

2 minutes ago, (PSN)TrueDeMoN100 said:

Why should there be a problem to begin with it is just colors.

Colours are taken within context and subjective experience is applied to their interpretation. Technically, since colours are actually a huge form of visual communication, I think it’s safe to say that there’s no such thing as “Just Colours” :P

edit: I get the “Can’t it just be easy” sentiment though

8 minutes ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

Colours are taken within context and subjective experience is applied to their interpretation. Technically, since colours are actually a huge form of visual communication, I think it’s safe to say that there’s no such thing as “Just Colours” :P

I hope you are joking colors are for cosmetic appeal anything beyond that is just somebody with nothing better to do then to make a mountain out of nothing. It is not a visual communication that's a misconception I style everything I can Red ,Black, & Gold because those are my favorite colors. Does that mean I am a blood gang member or a pro spartan choice over athenian ideology? Absolutely not! That's like saying if you style your Warframe black & gold you are a steelers fan or if you do white and green you are a NY Jets fan colors do not have association in this video game. They are just colors and anyone who has the mindset to assume colors on somebody in Warframe is associated with something is just a fool in my opinion. Everything in this world does not have to relate to something political or associate with groups just because it is a color if people truly believe so then they better look at crayola crayons and make a case over the shades of the crayons.

People have nothing better to do then make cases out of nothing it is just colors and yes you can believe whatever you want but that does not make it factual you may believe colors have association towards something but that does not mean it is such because you think so. I just like Red Black & Gold and I want the Red, White, & Blue back to complete my palette collection and have access to those shades that I do not have just like many other people do not have.

Archived