Banshee Rework Idea If You Don't Like Mines Make Your Own Post I'll Read It

New Passive: When Banshee falls below 20% health, gain invisibility for 10 seconds.

Sonic Boom - Now (Retina Wave): Instead of knocking over enemies, Retina Wave now blinds them. The augment for this ability will reveal enemy weak points with each cast, identical to Sonar's current effect. Drain will remain the same

Sonar - Now (Frenzed Aura) Instead of marking enemies and revealing weak points, Frenzed Aura banshee releases an aura from her body that gives herself deflection allowing her to avoid incoming range attacks while also making enemies go into a frenzy meaning they'll attack each other as well. The augment for this ability will reduce the armor of all affected enemies by 70%. Drain will be decreased by 10% to 40 

Silence: reduced energy cost from 75 energy to 35 energy.

Sound Quake: Banshee passively (with no channel animation) now releases sonic waves from her body, granting her immunity to status effects and knock down and damaging nearby enemies for the ability's duration new change damage type will no longer be blast based and will be changed to do the type of damage according to the enemy for example baruuks reactive storm augment. The augment for this ability will increase the damage of this ability by 2000%, also armor script apart of the augment effect by 30% addition armor script by additional 30% with a max intensify ability strength capped at 60% armor script and will convert the duration into a drain over time that increases every time the range of the ability expands. Drain will remain the same

Banshee Stats

Armor : Changed from 125 to 225 capped at 345 with armor mods 

Health : Changed from 300 to 550

Shield : Changed from 300 to 550

NEW WARFRAME IDEA:

Spoiler

Inspired by the Vasca Kavat itself also synergize, with the Vasca Kavat its a Vampire Warframe that has 1 Similarity to Equinox but difference is that its a Brother Sister Frame can switch between both with same abilities as each other the frame can only be obtained through a new event missions that's only available through October26th to 31st for halloween event or better yet as the new warframe for the new war quest also decided to not have 1st ability exactly alike equinox instead for its gender swap can only be done through arsenal appearance metamorphosis but actually changing the gender instead of being preview based.

Warframe Name: Fiend Akeldama the blood demon Fiend meaning demon Akeldama meaning field of blood in 

Story: Tenno Siblings that was captured and experimented on by the grineer with vasca kavat dna and infestation to make their own warframe after multiple failed attempts vay hek finally makes an successful warframe to hunt their ex tenno kind corpus and the orokins which he reveals at the end of the new war in attempt to win the war which causes excalibur umbra to get involved and somehow free the newly made frame from vay hek and the grineer control after battling with the frame 

Passive: When the frame falls below 20% summon a swarm bats as armor that gives the player immunity to all damage for 10 Seconds.

Abilities

1st  - Stalk: Turn invisible duration 30s up to 60s with a max default continuity mod capped to 60s while marking all enemies reducing their armor depending on ability strength up to 75% for 25s extend duration 2 additional seconds with each kill while also temporarily making them run in fear for 10s. (Augment) Shadowed: Turning invisibility from seconds to drain overtime with no slowing effects while also allowing the players to go through lasers and barriers drain 1.9 per second. Also is the Subsumed Ability Stats are 20s Invis 40s with max default continuity mod capped to 40s armor script for subsumed is reduced to 45% for 15s 10s reduction 

2nd - Leech: Consumes nearing enemies blood gaining an effect called blood armor that can stack up to 2850 while also causing bleed to all nearing enemies. (Augment) Thirst: Releasing blood shards from body into nearby enemies causing them to bleed internally while receiving 50% additional armor increase for 25s 

3rd - Outburst: Increasing frame attack speed by 50% with damage multiplier 5.08x while also dodging all projectiles with drain 25 drain per second 1.9. (Augment) Demonic Trade: Allowing the player to self revive while also looting all nearby enemies in death if they died while ability was active

4th - Ascenders Wrath: Warframe goes into monstrous vampire form with its own abilities Drain 50 1st ability Vasca Discipline Drain 15 summons a group of vasca kavats that attacks all enemies in range 2nd ability Mezmerize Drain 25 take control of nearest enemy drains overtime 0.99 while in control of enemy the frame is invisible with immunity and all the controlled enemy damage is increased by 50% and 3rd ability Cursed Drain 25 inflict slash to all nearing enemies while also self healing and healing near by allies 4th ability Blood Storm Drain 50 makes all nearing enemies explode into a bloody mess. (Augment) Bloodstone Runic: No longer consumes any energy instead drains 10 blood each ability usage

Stats 

Armor : 175

Energy : 226

Health : 458 at 30

Shield : 458 at 30 

Sprint Speed: 1.49

• Like 1

I can't help but to disagree. For instance, why change Sonar? What is the problem with Sonar? It is one of the most unique and interesting abilities in the game, and can give you damage multipliers up to 14x - something that no other ability even comes close. You point out no problem with Sonar (just say that it is, in your opinion, horrible) and your suggestion is... "make it exactly like Chaos from Nyx"? What? Why? What is this horrible idea?

We all agree that Banshee needs some brushing up. But this ain't it, imho.

• Like 12

• (XBOX)ZayxThaxGod changed the title to Banshee Rework Idea If You Don't Like Mines Make Your Own Post I'll Read It
Posted (edited)

I've taken the time to translate this into something you can read. You're welcome.

Passive: When Banshee falls below 25% (or 20%) health, gain invisibility for 10 seconds.

Sonic Boom (now Sonic Blind): Instead of knocking over enemies, Sonic Blind blinds them. The augment for this ability will reveal enemy weak points with each cast, identical to Sonar's current effect.

Sonar (now Sonic Sound): Instead of marking enemies and revealing weak points, Sonic Sound causes all affected enemies to target each other for the duration. The augment for this ability will reduce the armor of all affected enemies by 70%.

Silence: reduced energy cost from 75 energy to 50 (or 35) energy.

Sound Quake: Banshee passively (with no channel animation) releases sonic waves from her body, granting her more armor and damaging nearby enemies for the ability's duration. The augment for this ability will increase the damage of this ability by 2000%, and will convert the duration into a drain over time that increases with each second it is active.

Stats: Banshee's armor increased.

Edit: Post has been fixed, this is irrelevant. Edit 2: The post has devolved again, and I don't feel like translating this new nonsense.

Edited by (XBOX)Regxxh
Ignore me
  • Like 3

On 2021-05-15 at 1:08 PM, (XBOX)Regxxh said:

I've taken the time to translate this into something you can read. You're welcome.

Passive: When Banshee falls below 25% (or 20%) health, gain invisibility for 10 seconds.

Sonic Boom (now Sonic Blind): Instead of knocking over enemies, Sonic Blind blinds them. The augment for this ability will reveal enemy weak points with each cast, identical to Sonar's current effect.

Sonar (now Sonic Sound): Instead of marking enemies and revealing weak points, Sonic Sound causes all affected enemies to target each other for the duration. The augment for this ability will reduce the armor of all affected enemies by 70%.

Silence: reduced energy cost from 75 energy to 50 (or 35) energy.

Sound Quake: Banshee passively (with no channel animation) releases sonic waves from her body, granting her more armor and damaging nearby enemies for the ability's duration. The augment for this ability will increase the damage of this ability by 2000%, and will convert the duration into a drain over time that increases with each second it is active.

Stats: Banshee's armor increased.

I love the breakdown

Tbh most of your suggestions don`t really fit Banshee they would make sense if they were for Nyx but I do agree with her 3 costing less energy.

I have also put forth a revisit idea for Banshee, to me I see her as a stealth frame that manipulates sound.

Tell me what you think.

Banshee: 

NEW Passive: Depending on the level of noise in the environment will determine the weapons and abilities performance.

·       There is a sound indicator showing the volume level of noise.

·       If there is no sound, weapons will be silenced.

·       If there is noise in the environment, her ability strength will increase based on the level of noise.

·       Sounds that Banshee makes does not add to the volume gauge.

1st ability:

·       Enemies hit will receive a 30% slower knockdown recovery.

·       Enemies that hit a hard surface will take 600 damage.

·       It can reflect projectile weapons back at enemies and deal double damage due to increased projectile speed.

·       Can be used on the move.

·       Can break breakable objects.

2nd ability:

·       (Synergy) Enemies affected take increase damage from her 1st and 4th ability.

3rd ability:

·       Enemies will notice you within a 10m of their vision.

·       Enemies will have a slower reaction time when noticing you (if you stand in front of them it will take them 3 seconds until they react to your presents)

·       If you hold the ability, you can control how far the ability reaches based on how much range it has.

·       Show the radius of the ability.

·       Put an indicator above enemies’ head to show how quickly they will be alerted by seeing you. (like stealth games)

·       If enemies are alerted, casting this ability will revert them back to being un-alerted however they will still be alerted if the alarms are on or if you are in their sights.

·       Remove muffled sound and instead increase the volume of the noises that enemies make, making her aware of enemies’ position (wearing headphones will increase the usefulness of this ability).

·       (Synergy) If you use after casting the 2nd ability, you can see enemies through walls. It will also give you 4.0 punch-through on weapons. (can be increased by strength mods)

4th Ability:

·       Increase cast speed.

·       Enemies will be suspended in the air.

·       After being cast, you can now move around while active.

·       It drains 6 energy a second.

·       After deactivation, enemies will have their accuracy reduced by 80%.

·       Can break breakable objects.

·       (Synergy) because this makes continues noise, the volume gauge will be at its highest as long as the ability is active.

• Like 1

On 2021-05-19 at 1:46 PM, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

-snip-

nice i don't knock another man idea but i still like it mines better it to give her better abilities and makes her feel kinda refreshed instead of same old abilities while keeping the 3rd and 4th the same with improvements ik it'll be weird to see banshee in her current state she's too squishy also was the reasoning for why i gave her the 20% health 10sec invis passive because it could help her out alot in near death situations same thing as her for blind ability i thought about her releasing very loud sound waves that temporarily causes all nearby enemies to be blind

No.

This is not Banshee anymore. She needs better (thematic) survivability, some QoL, make Sound Quake fit better in her kit and... that's about it! Something like this:

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Azamagon said:

This is not Banshee anymore.

This. Invisibility and Blind on a noise-themed frame? No thanks.

Basic Banshee rework:

Passive
Keep the current silenced weapons, add 20% decreased threat level. Because she's silent.

Sonic Boom
Stuns enemies instead of ragdolling them. Add the augment effect to the base ability.

Sonar
Replaced by some new survivability ability. (Not invisibility.) Also, see Sonar Quake below.

Silence
You're cool as you are. You can stay.

Sonar Quake
The combination of her current 2 and 4 with respective augments, to make it a proper ultimate ability. Tap 4 to cast a non-damaging wave that doesn't alert enemies. Hold 4 to charge it up with damage. Enemies hit by the wave, regardless of damage charged, is marked Sonar-style. Killing enemies with hits to the marked spots releases new waves which, if the initial cast was charged, alerts and damages enemies. Killing enemies with the damage from Sonar Quake also releases new waves, allowing for destructive chain reactions.

Bam, boom, done. Banshee's still Banshee, with improved choices for leaning into the stealthy silence or noise nuking.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

Sonar Quake
The combination of her current 2 and 4 with respective augments, to make it a proper ultimate ability. Tap 4 to cast a non-damaging wave that doesn't alert enemies. Hold 4 to charge it up with damage. Enemies hit by the wave, regardless of damage charged, is marked Sonar-style. Killing enemies with hits to the marked spots releases new waves which, if the initial cast was charged, alerts and damages enemies.

That's a pretty darn cool approach.  Holding starts a channel or is Resonating Quake style?

I admit I was ready to flip my ess when you said "Replace Sonar with some survivability ability".  😄   What are your ideas for that?

• Like 1

I'm basically thinking about Resonating Quake style, but with a similar "hold to charge" function as Hydroid's 4. Picture Banshee crouching down and preparing herself for the mother of all quakes. Or just tap-casting it for sneaky Sonar.

3 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

I admit I was ready to flip my ess when you said "Replace Sonar with some survivability ability".  😄   What are your ideas for that?

I know, haha! I got similar reactions a while ago when I posted my thoughts on Reddit. My thought when making that Reddit post ages ago was some kind of "sound wall" ability that would give damage reduction while storing the damage, lowering the reduction the more she had stored above some threshold and requiring her to empty it through her 1 and 4.

Nowadays though, I'm not sure. Something related to shields and/or shield gating might be more interesting, fitting even? Maybe a simpler short-lived barrier to give your shields time to replenish? Converts damage absorbed to shield and overshield, even? Iunno. She definitely needs something more in her kit to help keep her alive though, because Silence alone doesn't quite cut it.

• Like 1

Hmm ,

OPs suggestions sound (hehe) more like a new frame than a rework for Banshee in my opinion.

Banshee is good as she is in my opinion, a glass cannon with good CC , but she can definitely be made better with few tweaks.

her 1 is the most obvious , without her augment it provides very little utility - this could be changed slightly , make the augment intrinsic and allow it to "shatter" enemy weapons & shields as well - so you can remove enemy defense and offense.

Her 2 is by far , her most powerful signature ability, players incapable of aiming may not realize the power they can gain , especially with the augment.

Her 3 Silence , needs no change its an excellent CC and utility.

Her 4 could be a bit more , being locked down while you cast the ability is a major downside , the least that can happen is give her DR from ranged weapons (like mesas shatter shield) while the ability is in use.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

Sonar

Replaced by some new survivability ability. (Not invisibility.) Also, see Sonar Quake below.

This set seems pretty good. I think banshee deserves another shot as a stealth frame.

• Big, wall-ignoring radial pulse that marks enemies on the map, as before.
  • Marked enemies are visible through walls for the entire team.
  • If not alerted, marked enemies are distracted. Distracted enemies move slower and get reduced vision. The amount of time you can spend in their field of view without alerting them is doubled.
  • If alerted, accuracy is reduced by 20%, damage by 10%, scaling with power strength. Unsure about numbers.

Basically the big draw is being able to easily spot enemies, with some extras on top, although the highlighting mechanic could easily be baked into the reworked 4 as well.

Edited by Zeddypanda

I've been a banshee main for so long that i dont think i can enjoy any overhauls to her.

Sonic boom is so useful for armor stripping and getting enemies out of your face replacing it would be crippling to the frames intrinsic playstyle.

Changing Sonar IMO would be criminal and a crime against humanity.

Silence is fantastic for AoE stun. the only thing i would change would be to make it recastable or half its duration while reducing cost. The skill is a fantastic one for creating space and breathing room for Banshee as all enemies must pass through the lengthy stun animation. can't imagine playing her without this skill.

Ive never been a fan of soundquake outside of its map wide stagger locking ability to create space and room to breathe for the team. But it seems to be in a sweet spot of utility and damage so i cant really complain.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

Basic Banshee rework:

-snip-

Sonic Boom
Stuns enemies instead of ragdolling them. Add the augment effect to the base ability.

-snip-

-snip-

Sonar Quake
The combination of her current 2 and 4 with respective augments, to make it a proper ultimate ability. Tap 4 to cast a non-damaging wave that doesn't alert enemies. Hold 4 to charge it up with damage. Enemies hit by the wave, regardless of damage charged, is marked Sonar-style. Killing enemies with hits to the marked spots releases new waves which, if the initial cast was charged, alerts and damages enemies. Killing enemies with the damage from Sonar Quake also releases new waves, allowing for destructive chain reactions.

I hadn't considered these things and that sound quake actually sounds hella dope. 
I think keeping the ragdoll would be better than a stun cause silence has that covered pretty well. I can't count or even fathom the number of times i have relied on sonic boom to push enemies away from a door or choke point so i could pass through (45+ minute endurance type extractions when killing becomes inefficient). Banshee's ability to just bully the enemy was one of the reasons i first fell in love with the frame lol.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

Basic Banshee rework:

Passive
Keep the current silenced weapons, add 20% decreased threat level. Because she's silent.

Sonic Boom

Sonar

Silence

Sonar Quake

Bam, boom, done. Banshee's still Banshee, with improved choices for leaning into the stealthy silence or noise nuking.

Op's ideas unfortunately are just horrible for Banshee, sry Op but yours just dont make any sense to Banshee .. but this one above is pretty good, love the Sonar Quake, Sonar is Banshees best ability Quake doesnt work at all at mid to high levels so this would be a nice change.  

• Like 3

Glad you both liked the Quake idea, @-AncientWarrior- and @Zhoyzu! And yeah, I see your point, Zhoyzu. Having a knockback to get enemies out of Silence range and allow for a second stun is also a nice combo. I still like the idea of having another stun in her kit though, to set up headshots on specific targets and such. If the idea of putting the armor reduction on the base ability goes through, changing the augment to a long distance stun might be the way to go instead!

3 hours ago, Zhoyzu said:

Banshee's ability to just bully the enemy was one of the reasons i first fell in love with the frame lol.

Yep!  It's perfectly understandable why people don't like the ragdoll, and why a lockdown would be more efficient in 95% of the situations people commonly play, but for me it's pretty close to a signature aspect.

One suggestion I like that I've seen more than once is to give it tap/hold functionality so people can do either.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 2021-05-21 at 1:07 AM, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

Sonic Boom

Sonar

Your ideas are rather nice!

Just a few things:

Sonic Boom - I don't mind if it stuns, rather than ragdolls - BUT - the pushback should remain. It fits well with Silence's effect.

Sonar replacement - I don't mind giving her invisibility, as long as it has some Banshee/Ghost-theme to it, personally (see my suggested link, where I gave her a pseudo-stealth ability as her new passive)

Silence - Personally, I feel this ability is kind of underwhelming - at least on Banshee herself. Again, see my link for what I did to make this ability more enticing for her.

Edited by Azamagon
  • Like 1

I like the idea of the Sonar Quake and it's rebound. Banshee is a busted warframe with a power that was built to be powerful, overcosted, and is now in the dust due to the augment nerf.  I wish Pablo or someone would just fix Soundquake already.

• Like 1

On 2021-05-22 at 1:06 PM, Azamagon said:

Your ideas are rather nice!

4 hours ago, Formous said:

I like the idea of the Sonar Quake and it's rebound.

Thank you both! I should probably make some own thread about it to give it some more publicity ^^

Sonic Boom - I don't mind if it stuns, rather than ragdolls - BUT - the pushback should remain. It fits well with Silence's effect.

Someone else suggested a Tap/Hold mechanic for stun/ragdoll respectively, which would really be the best of both worlds. You can also make the one you prefer the default Tap nowadays so that's good.

Sonar replacement - I don't mind giving her invisibility, as long as it has some Banshee/Ghost-theme to it, personally (see my suggested link, where I gave her a pseudo-stealth ability as her new passive)

I personally wanna play around more with sound than sight on her, so to say, even though she's definitely ghost named. That passive of yours is definitely a cool idea, but something I'd rather see on another frame. Though it's not exactly sound-based, I think my current favorite idea for a defensive tool for her would be something along the lines of:

Sound Wall: Costs 75 energy. (Also, change Silence to 50 and make that her new 2 while this becomes her 3.) Creates a disrupting barrier for 3 seconds that blocks incoming projectiles and gunfire, using their kinetic energy to recharge Banshee's shield. Drains energy once max overshields has been reached. Can be cancelled.
(Unsure about the exact balance, but it's meant to be a short-lived, expensive "oh S#&$" ability. Lets shield gating be her main defense, albeit a costly one to incentivize a careful playstyle.)

Silence - Personally, I feel this ability is kind of underwhelming - at least on Banshee herself. Again, see my link for what I did to make this ability more enticing for her.

You got some nice changes there, but I think they tie into your passive idea too much to work as well in my rework idea. I definitely like the idea of having some way to re-stun, though. Maybe a synergy with Sonic Boom that it always attempt to knock enemies out of the Silence radius if the latter is active, dealing 500 Impact damage plus a % of max HP if they can't exit the radius (due to hitting walls and whatnot)? (Not a % high enough to one-shot, but enough to do substantial damage.)

3 hours ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

1) Thank you both! I should probably make some own thread about it to give it some more publicity ^^

2) Someone else suggested a Tap/Hold mechanic for stun/ragdoll respectively, which would really be the best of both worlds. You can also make the one you prefer the default Tap nowadays so that's good.

3) I personally wanna play around more with sound than sight on her, so to say, even though she's definitely ghost named. That passive of yours is definitely a cool idea, but something I'd rather see on another frame.

4) Though it's not exactly sound-based, I think my current favorite idea for a defensive tool for her would be something along the lines of:

Sound Wall: Costs 75 energy. (Also, change Silence to 50 and make that her new 2 while this becomes her 3.) Creates a disrupting barrier for 3 seconds that blocks incoming projectiles and gunfire, using their kinetic energy to recharge Banshee's shield. Drains energy once max overshields has been reached. Can be cancelled.
(Unsure about the exact balance, but it's meant to be a short-lived, expensive "oh S#&$" ability. Lets shield gating be her main defense, albeit a costly one to incentivize a careful playstyle.)

5) You got some nice changes there, but I think they tie into your passive idea too much to work as well in my rework idea. I definitely like the idea of having some way to re-stun, though. Maybe a synergy with Sonic Boom that it always attempt to knock enemies out of the Silence radius if the latter is active, dealing 500 Impact damage plus a % of max HP if they can't exit the radius (due to hitting walls and whatnot)? (Not a % high enough to one-shot, but enough to do substantial damage.)

1) You should! It has serious merit

2) Sounds like a nice compromise

3) I totally get your pov on that, that the passive doesn't seem to be entirely for her. But I actually have a few reasons why that passive was suggested:

• From her prime trailer, she seemed to be more than silent - more like a haunting presence, semi-invisible
  • I wanted something that fit with her kit; Mainly Sonic Boom to push enemies out of her safety zone and Silence to make it easier to be quick on the field
  • I felt that some form of evasion fit better for her than raw tanking power. And with that, making her rely entirely on sound-based evasion (i.e. manual stealth) doesn't work with Warframe's chaotic style, hence making it a pseudo-invisibility to make it function better for the game's pace

4) Could work. Gives some evasion-esque tankiness (somewhat similar to Zephyr's Turbulence). It's also pretty cool in that it complements her shields and shieldgating, and promoting to turn the skill on and off depending on your shieldvalues, that's pretty unique. While I prefer my own idea, I'd be totally fine with this kind of skill too!

5) Yeah, what I've proposed is definitely tailored more to her new passive - and that's very intentional, due to Silence being her Helminth ability (so it's not too powerful, again, on Warframes which aren't Banshee). That synergy with Sonic Boom you suggest is a good defensive+offensive combo it could have, which still gives it an edge to Banshee in particular, rather than a universal boost to Silence (i.e. it's a Helminth-safe idea), also it promotes building for Range, even for Silence, which I like.

• Like 1

On 2021-05-20 at 5:52 PM, Azamagon said:

No.

This is not Banshee anymore. She needs better (thematic) survivability, some QoL, make Sound Quake fit better in her kit and... that's about it! Something like this:

what you purposing is not banshee tf

On 2021-05-20 at 7:07 PM, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

Basic Banshee rework:

Passive

Sonic Boom

Sonar

Silence

Sonar Quake

Definitely a no