Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Rework Idea If You Don't Like Mines Make Your Own Post I'll Read It

(XBOX)Dierecktive

2 minutes ago, (PSN)FromOtherSpace said:
On 2021-05-21 at 11:43 PM, Zhoyzu said:

Changing Sonar IMO would be criminal and a crime against humanity.

Amen.

I'm so damn proud I still managed to get their thumbs up on my Sonar change idea, right after they said that. But in general, yes, changing Sonar is a no-no.

(Basically, my Sonar change idea is to combine it with her 4 and their respective augments, because her 2 feels more ultimate than her 4.)

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021-05-14 at 1:56 AM, (XBOX)ZayxThaxGod said:

New Passive: When Banshee falls below 20% health, gain invisibility for 10 seconds.

Sonic Boom - Now (Retina Wave): Instead of knocking over enemies, Retina Wave now blinds them. The augment for this ability will reveal enemy weak points with each cast, identical to Sonar's current effect. Drain will remain the same

Sonar - Now (Frenzed Aura) Instead of marking enemies and revealing weak points, Frenzed Aura banshee releases an aura from her body that gives herself deflection allowing her to avoid incoming range attacks while also making enemies go into a frenzy meaning they'll attack each other as well. The augment for this ability will reduce the armor of all affected enemies by 70%. Drain will be decreased by 10% to 40 

Silence: reduced energy cost from 75 energy to 35 energy.

Sound Quake: Banshee passively (with no channel animation) now releases sonic waves from her body, granting her immunity to status effects and knock down and damaging nearby enemies for the ability's duration new change damage type will no longer be blast based and will be changed to do the type of damage according to the enemy for example baruuks reactive storm augment. The augment for this ability will increase the damage of this ability by 2000%, also armor script apart of the augment effect by 30% addition armor script by additional 30% with a max intensify ability strength capped at 60% armor script and will convert the duration into a drain over time that increases every time the range of the ability expands. Drain will remain the same

Banshee Stats

Armor : Changed from 125 to 225 capped at 345 with armor mods 

Health : Changed from 300 to 550

Shield : Changed from 300 to 550

NEW WARFRAME IDEA:

Reveal hidden contents

Inspired by the Vasca Kavat itself also synergize, with the Vasca Kavat its a Vampire Warframe that has 1 Similarity to Equinox but difference is that its a Brother Sister Frame can switch between both with same abilities as each other the frame can only be obtained through a new event missions that's only available through October26th to 31st for halloween event or better yet as the new warframe for the new war quest also decided to not have 1st ability exactly alike equinox instead for its gender swap can only be done through arsenal appearance metamorphosis but actually changing the gender instead of being preview based.

Warframe Name: Fiend Akeldama the blood demon Fiend meaning demon Akeldama meaning field of blood in 

Story: Tenno Siblings that was captured and experimented on by the grineer with vasca kavat dna and infestation to make their own warframe after multiple failed attempts vay hek finally makes an successful warframe to hunt their ex tenno kind corpus and the orokins which he reveals at the end of the new war in attempt to win the war which causes excalibur umbra to get involved and somehow free the newly made frame from vay hek and the grineer control after battling with the frame 

Passive: When the frame falls below 20% summon a swarm bats as armor that gives the player immunity to all damage for 10 Seconds.

Abilities

1st  - Stalk: Turn invisible duration 30s up to 60s with a max default continuity mod capped to 60s while marking all enemies reducing their armor depending on ability strength up to 75% for 25s extend duration 2 additional seconds with each kill while also temporarily making them run in fear for 10s. (Augment) Shadowed: Turning invisibility from seconds to drain overtime with no slowing effects while also allowing the players to go through lasers and barriers drain 1.9 per second. Also is the Subsumed Ability Stats are 20s Invis 40s with max default continuity mod capped to 40s armor script for subsumed is reduced to 45% for 15s 10s reduction 

2nd - Leech: Consumes nearing enemies blood gaining an effect called blood armor that can stack up to 2850 while also causing bleed to all nearing enemies. (Augment) Thirst: Releasing blood shards from body into nearby enemies causing them to bleed internally while receiving 50% additional armor increase for 25s 

3rd - Outburst: Increasing frame attack speed by 50% with damage multiplier 5.08x while also dodging all projectiles with drain 25 drain per second 1.9. (Augment) Demonic Trade: Allowing the player to self revive while also looting all nearby enemies in death if they died while ability was active

4th - Ascenders Wrath: Warframe goes into monstrous vampire form with its own abilities Drain 50 1st ability Vasca Discipline Drain 15 summons a group of vasca kavats that attacks all enemies in range 2nd ability Mezmerize Drain 25 take control of nearest enemy drains overtime 0.99 while in control of enemy the frame is invisible with immunity and all the controlled enemy damage is increased by 50% and 3rd ability Cursed Drain 25 inflict slash to all nearing enemies while also self healing and healing near by allies 4th ability Blood Storm Drain 50 makes all nearing enemies explode into a bloody mess. (Augment) Bloodstone Runic: No longer consumes any energy instead drains 10 blood each ability usage

Stats 

Armor : 175

Energy : 226

Health : 458 at 30

Shield : 458 at 30 

Sprint Speed: 1.49

This Idea Is Perfect Rest Hell No

On 2021-05-14 at 7:56 AM, (XBOX)ZayxThaxGod said:

Banshee Stats

Armor : Changed from 125 to 225 capped at 345 with armor mods 

Health : Changed from 300 to 550

Shield : Changed from 300 to 550

Well, Banshee is supposed to be a "glass cannon" warframe, so buffing her stats so much doesn't make sense.

Also, armor capping? That's a bad idea, and specially when a max ranked Steel Fiber would hit that cap, as (if I'm not wrong) in normal means it would hit 450 armor. Basically you would waste capacity of that mod because of a cap. Also, it could mess with the game a bit, remember the game is written in spaghetti code.

Other than that, I think your ideas aren't bad for reworking her, but I wouldn't change her first two abilities, those are fine. I would instead change Silence, as the only way to make that ability truly work is with its augment and making a meme but hilarious build of "Savage Banshee".

14 hours ago, (XBOX)ZayxThaxGod said:
On 2021-05-14 at 7:56 AM, (XBOX)ZayxThaxGod said:

( Author )

(...)

( Author )

Hey, I wanna do the "awards medal to self" meme as well!

On 2021-05-21 at 1:07 AM, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

Basic Banshee rework:

Passive
Keep the current silenced weapons, add 20% decreased threat level. Because she's silent.

Sonic Boom
Stuns enemies instead of ragdolling them. Add the augment effect to the base ability.

Sonar
Replaced by some new survivability ability. (Not invisibility.) Also, see Sonar Quake below.

Silence
You're cool as you are. You can stay.

Sonar Quake
The combination of her current 2 and 4 with respective augments, to make it a proper ultimate ability. Tap 4 to cast a non-damaging wave that doesn't alert enemies. Hold 4 to charge it up with damage. Enemies hit by the wave, regardless of damage charged, is marked Sonar-style. Killing enemies with hits to the marked spots releases new waves which, if the initial cast was charged, alerts and damages enemies. Killing enemies with the damage from Sonar Quake also releases new waves, allowing for destructive chain reactions.

Bam, boom, done. Banshee's still Banshee, with improved choices for leaning into the stealthy silence or noise nuking.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2021-06-18 at 6:44 PM, ElecDeathblade said:

Well, Banshee is supposed to be a "glass cannon" warframe, so buffing her stats so much doesn't make sense.

Also, armor capping? That's a bad idea, and specially when a max ranked Steel Fiber would hit that cap, as (if I'm not wrong) in normal means it would hit 450 armor. Basically you would waste capacity of that mod because of a cap. Also, it could mess with the game a bit, remember the game is written in spaghetti code.

Other than that, I think your ideas aren't bad for reworking her, but I wouldn't change her first two abilities, those are fine. I would instead change Silence, as the only way to make that ability truly work is with its augment and making a meme but hilarious build of "Savage Banshee".

My goal isn't to make her very tanky which is why i capped her armor stat and gave her completely new abilities to make her feel new 

On 2021-05-27 at 8:52 PM, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

I'm so damn proud I still managed to get their thumbs up on my Sonar change idea, right after they said that. But in general, yes, changing Sonar is a no-no.

(Basically, my Sonar change idea is to combine it with her 4 and their respective augments, because her 2 feels more ultimate than her 4.)

Sped your entire idea is a no tbh learn the definition of a rework my entire idea is a rework your idea isn't its just a small change rework is when you change something which i did plus kept some of the original ability but as the updated augment mod instead which is why your idea makes no sense at all when you try to out do my rework next time completely change the ability name and effect as i did while findin away to keep some of the original ability effect i'll love to see that tbh i wasn't gonna reply to you into i saw your slick remark changing Sonar is a no-no. like huh? that's not a rework when you go back to read mines you'll understand what the definition of a rework is and after you do here's a challenge do a true rework this time and better if you can i'll post yours over mines and also credit you for it accept this challenge 

1 hour ago, (XBOX)ZayxThaxGod said:

Sped your entire idea is a no tbh learn the definition of a rework my entire idea is a rework your idea isn't its just a small change rework is when you change something which i did plus kept some of the original ability but as the updated augment mod instead which is why your idea makes no sense at all when you try to out do my rework next time completely change the ability name and effect as i did while findin away to keep some of the original ability effect i'll love to see that tbh i wasn't gonna reply to you into i saw your slick remark changing Sonar is a no-no. like huh? that's not a rework when you go back to read mines you'll understand what the definition of a rework is and after you do here's a challenge do a true rework this time and better if you can i'll post yours over mines and also credit you for it accept this challenge 

Sorry mate, but to put it as politely as possible, what you think a warframe rework is does not match what a warframe rework is. Saryn's rework, like the one I proposed, was just a bunch of "small changes" as well, and yet what did the devs call it?

In the latest Update, Saryn, AKA the Queen of Viral and Toxin Damage, AKA the countess of corrosion, AKA the mistress of maladies, AKA the regent of rot, is getting some updated Abilities! In our latest Dev Workshop, we detailed our intentions for the rework and what you can expect from these changes.

With that, hopefully

2 hours ago, (XBOX)ZayxThaxGod said:

you'll understand what the definition of a rework is

But yeah, I already completed your challenge back in May.

3 hours ago, (XBOX)ZayxThaxGod said:

that's not a rework when you go back to read mines you'll understand what the definition of a rework is and after you do here's a challenge do a true rework this time and better if you can i'll post yours over mines and also credit you for it accept this challenge 

Oh craaaap, we got ourselves a throwdown.

Come At Me All That GIF by NickRewind

But, looks like PFWaifu is...

1 hour ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

lucille ball chicken dance GIFlucille ball chicken dance GIF

lucille ball chicken dance GIFlucille ball chicken dance GIF

• 2 months later...
On 2021-07-17 at 6:59 PM, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

Sorry mate, but to put it as politely as possible, what you think a warframe rework is does not match what a warframe rework is. Saryn's rework, like the one I proposed, was just a bunch of "small changes" as well, and yet what did the devs call it?

With that, hopefully

Whaaat now i def know you don't know what a rework is but that's not the point of this 9999 year later reply (Sarcastically) my point is you claim you did back in may but failed badly redo the challenge again and this time better if not just admit defeat you lost and get over it as everyone who read this reply will clearly notice idc about WF that Much especially not the forums when im barely active current content just been too dry for me tbh i enjoy WF just dry rn but back to my point of statin the obvious i literally just longed on today just to quickly catch up with forums post and notice the replies and decided to reply mainly get my post back showin in front row but will reply with this there's really no problem here tiltskillet just friendly competition btw idc if my grammar sucks for you grammar cops this ain't school and im not here to impress anyone if i did i'll pm you that into then get out your feelins none personal here just a post about the real way banshee supposed to be aka my rework those other ideas has nothin to do with improving her just hold her back my ideas make her number 1 nuker in a day especially with the right build ik the vets would find the perfect build for my banshee rework idea and especially the banshee mains would be celebratin while the fake banshee lovers would start playin her as example couple folks in this post for the dumies who said back then every ability i came up with should be for nyx do your research all my abilities i came up with is based off actual sound powered users itself multiple animes have sound users and have used those exact abilities on multiple occasions and found multiple wikis backin up every ability i came up with for a sound user it would be stupid to put them on nyx when she's mind powered user aka warframe powers that relies on mind manipulation that's sayin a fire powered user should use water abilities smh but have a great day waifu and tiltskillet

4 hours ago, (XBOX)ZayxThaxGod said:

Whaaat now i def know you don't know what a rework is but that's not the point of this 9999 year later reply (Sarcastically) my point is you claim you did back in may but failed badly redo the challenge again and this time better if not just admit defeat you lost and get over it as everyone who read this reply will clearly notice idc about WF that Much especially not the forums when im barely active current content just been too dry for me tbh i enjoy WF just dry rn but back to my point of statin the obvious i literally just longed on today just to quickly catch up with forums post and notice the replies and decided to reply mainly get my post back showin in front row but will reply with this there's really no problem here tiltskillet just friendly competition btw idc if my grammar sucks for you grammar cops this ain't school and im not here to impress anyone if i did i'll pm you that into then get out your feelins none personal here just a post about the real way banshee supposed to be aka my rework those other ideas has nothin to do with improving her just hold her back my ideas make her number 1 nuker in a day especially with the right build ik the vets would find the perfect build for my banshee rework idea and especially the banshee mains would be celebratin while the fake banshee lovers would start playin her as example couple folks in this post for the dumies who said back then every ability i came up with should be for nyx do your research all my abilities i came up with is based off actual sound powered users itself multiple animes have sound users and have used those exact abilities on multiple occasions and found multiple wikis backin up every ability i came up with for a sound user it would be stupid to put them on nyx when she's mind powered user aka warframe powers that relies on mind manipulation that's sayin a fire powered user should use water abilities smh but have a great day waifu and tiltskillet

You too, you beautiful enigma, you.

• 2 weeks later...

Banshee needs a rework? Her 2 and 3 alone make her a frame that solos every type of SP missions. Thanks to Helmi and abilities like Gloom, or Pillage she doesnt easily die. She isnt even hard to mod.

Her 4 is absolute hogwash, but thats every ability that hard locks you into an animation while casting. A general problem with that kind of abilities.

Her 1 is not a big deal either. Ofcourse a instant high range CC is useless when everything dies by looking at it, but in SP its nice to be able to sweep enemies from a mdef console, or push them of your Interception point. Its also an nice button incase a Disruptor, or his goons, gets to close.

Banshee is not a complete failure like pre rework Zephyr, or Ember.

Archived