Jump to content
  • 0

Hello, how to increase Gram Prime attack speed? I already use Fury mod


ThompFox15

Question

13 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

assuming that we're talking about just Mods and not Arcanes or Abilities, Berserker is always worth mentioning.
in particular, that Berserker + other Attack Speed Mods actually gets way, way more than face value. so if say, Quickening or Primed Fury isn't enough, stacking Berserker on top of that will probably be far more than plenty. tl;dr Berserker doesn't add +75% Attack Speed, it Multiplies your current Attack Speed by 1.75x - which is a lot more if you have other sources of Attack Speed already present!

ofcourse, Berserker doesn't help on the first hit after not using your Melee so if you feel like that Heavy Melee is distasteful to use even before you hit some Enemies, then you're kinda stuck with just stacking like, Quickening and Primed Fury. or if you don't have that then Quickening and Gladiator Vice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, taiiat said:

assuming that we're talking about just Mods and not Arcanes or Abilities, Berserker is always worth mentioning.
in particular, that Berserker + other Attack Speed Mods actually gets way, way more than face value. so if say, Quickening or Primed Fury isn't enough, stacking Berserker on top of that will probably be far more than plenty. tl;dr Berserker doesn't add +75% Attack Speed, it Multiplies your current Attack Speed by 1.75x - which is a lot more if you have other sources of Attack Speed already present!

ofcourse, Berserker doesn't help on the first hit after not using your Melee so if you feel like that Heavy Melee is distasteful to use even before you hit some Enemies, then you're kinda stuck with just stacking like, Quickening and Primed Fury. or if you don't have that then Quickening and Gladiator Vice.

Oh wow so many mods to choose xD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Generally there are three ways to increase your attack speed.

1. Is of course mods, though regular fury is the worst of them. Notable mods are Quickening (Nightmare missions, those are available after clearing all nodes on a single planet) Berserker (I think from caches in the void), and later Primed Fury (log in bonus) and Rivens (you need a higher MR for this one).

2. Abilities, certain frames increase your attack speed, like Volt (which is available from any dojo, you should REALLY consider joining a good clan btw), Wisp, Gauss and Valkyr.

3. Arcane Strike, which you get from Eidolons later down the road.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I find having stance mod that i like is as valuable as having high attack speed.

A lot of people like tempo royale. I personally prefer cleaving whirlwind. 

Other than that, well... just put more speed mods. Primed fury, berserker, quickening, gladiator vice, etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, samaban said:

I thought Berserker was a drop from corrupted Ancient and infested chroma, I never got Berserker from caches in 4 years playing..

not Sabotage Caches, from Pots in the special loot areas in Void where there are Pots that Drop Mods.
i don't remember if specifically Berserker can Drop from Void Pots however.

Edit:
oh, right! we have an Article for that. duh!
R7F9bgq.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, samaban said:

I thought Berserker was a drop from corrupted Ancient and infested chroma, I never got Berserker from caches in 4 years playing..

Drop was changed? 

The wiki does seem to support the fact that the only reasonable source is from Corrupted Ancients. No container drop is listed. Which basically means that your best bet for farming this is void survival.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

Other than that, well... just put more speed mods. Primed fury, berserker, quickening, gladiator vice, etc.

Just looking at the way you've listed them it looks like an order of priority. Always remember that Beserker is actually faster than Primed Fury and uses less mod capacity if you can only afford to fit one of the two mods into a build.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, ThompFox15 said:

Thank you everyone! I will grind for Berseker mod xD

Do Void capture missions and open every cache you find and the treasure rooms. Should get it pretty quick. If you have limbo just mod for max range and some strength then spam his 4 to breakk every cache in the room then vacuum them up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...