This bug won't allow me to invite anyone or allows anyone to invite me in game so I'm not able to trade with people or play with anyone. This only happened after the last update. I'm not the only person that have this issue too after the update.

• Like 6
Posted (edited)

I know at least 4 people having this issue.

"Please ensure your firewall permits UDP ports 4950 & 4955." Changing ports from Options -> Gameplay -> Network Ports [UDP] doesn't work. All was fine before the last update.

Edited by (PSN)FrustPrime
Clarification
  • Like 2

I also suffer from this issue since update 30.1.0 every time i log in it does an pop up notification tht just say make sure your network port (UDP) are 4950 and 4955. Pressing help would take you to the solution but its for PC ONLY. Plus i tried searching on google and youtube for a solution but the only results where all about how to fix it on pc. Please DE fix the problem i litterly farmed rivens so i can get plat and get ready for the update 30.5 but i cant trade them.

• Like 3
On 2021-05-14 at 1:04 PM, (PSN)lllBG4MRCY said:

This bug won't allow me to invite anyone or allows anyone to invite me in game so I'm not able to trade with people or play with anyone. This only happened after the last update. I'm not the only person that have this issue too after the update.

It's the same with me, I'm trying to contact the game technical support, but I don't know how 

• Like 2

We need someone of the game developers or tch team to give us a solution or to inform us if they're working on it and if it will be solved with next update. 

I tried to search for a way to contact, but I couldn't 

• Like 2

Myself and 5 others I know are having the same matchmaking issues. I always getting dropped. I have even called my ISP and had everything checked out very thoroughly, it's not on my end. I guess just have to tune in to live streams and ask there to find out what is going on. Ya would think fixing matchmaking would be a top priority as to is that not the foundational pillar of Warframe?? 

• Like 3

I submitted a ticket to their support site and they replied by giving me solutions which did not work, and when I said that it didn't work they told me they can't give an exact date on when this problem gets solved and their work is limited.

i am not trying to make any Ruckus here, but it's very clear that this issue that started since the last PS4 hotfix is not DE's focus right now. Despite the many complaints on players part.

we've tried everything, i tried everything...i reset my router, checked it's settings, used https://portforward.com , contacted support, did what support asked me to do.

none of it worked, and now that Support is silent, and i can't play with squads or trade or do anything that requires interaction.

really what is really that important to DE that let's them ignore the number one feature that is multiplayer? 

• Like 1