General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

UPD Port 4950 & 4955 bug

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-05-19 at 4:04 PM, (PSN)IxAMRxI said:

I started using VPN after the recent update which caused UDP error.

For now everything working great with VPN.

Waiting for DE to push an update to fix that issue.

Ok sir but..... How do u even connect VPN to ur ps4 without using laptop pc etc... I did look up tutorials and stuff like that but they all require pc or an outside source to be able to link if u know how then PLEASE tell me A S A P it has been 21 days since my UDP problem thingy and i am losing my mind at thise point 

Basically - playing all content solo is quite the challenge with some sorties and relic fissures so active playtime went from up to 8 hours a week to just maybe 1 

Such a bummer right before gara prime too

I’ve been having the same issue for two months now. I haven’t been able to play WF since. Multiplayer is what made it more fun. And Gara Prime is finally out and I can’t get her and enjoy her. 

Please DE do something about this. Everything was fine until that update two months ago. 

On 2021-06-13 at 9:51 AM, (PSN)Skeptic_Squirrel said:

I’ve been having the same issue for two months now. I haven’t been able to play WF since. Multiplayer is what made it more fun. And Gara Prime is finally out and I can’t get her and enjoy her. 

Please DE do something about this. Everything was fine until that update two months ago. 

I’m in Egypt as well and I haven’t been playing warframe for like 2 months I’m getting bored of all other games and I can’t play warframe becuase of some stupid bug that came with the new update 

It's a shame this bug still present and we are destined still explore the star chart in solitude - wish we could know if it's our isp or not though most of us with the issue noticed it occurring after a certain update

No trade available, no randos in relic fissures, no drop in kuva lich node tenno, no tenno at relays, solo sortie - the warframe experience is greatly worsened with this issue!!! Any help would be great 👍🏻

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Few hours after Sisters of Parvos update and unfortunately I can confirm the bug is still there; tried all available UDP port selections in gameplay settings and none of them allow me to join squads or see other tenno in any relays or dojo or anything.... 

****DE Rebb just mentioned on stream that they're working on fixing UDP in egypt after reading someone's comment about it in chat so that's good news at least now we know we've been witnessed...

Edited by (PSN)Kapplair
Updated info

On 2021-07-06 at 9:54 PM, (PSN)Kapplair said:

Few hours after Sisters of Parvos update and unfortunately I can confirm the bug is still there; tried all available UDP port selections in gameplay settings and none of them allow me to join squads or see other tenno in any relays or dojo or anything.... 

****DE Rebb just mentioned on stream that they're working on fixing UDP in egypt after reading someone's comment about it in chat so that's good news at least now we know we've been witnessed...

Did they give and exact date to when it’s gonna be fixed?