Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I created three posters

Zexal

Hi Tenno! 

Today I'm not here to write about endgame content or how I'm feeling about the game, but I'd like to show you what I did during the past week.
So, for the past few months, since I have nothing left to do, I have been experimenting with the captura tool.

My first drafts were... Well, you know, just like a McDonald's ad : you're expecting a lot but it doesn't look as it was advertised to be. 
After a few tests and adjustments with the game's settings, I decided to use Reshade and Photoshop to see if it helped, and it did help. A lot. 

Anyway, last week, I had the idea to create a poster for each open world : Plains of Eidolon, Orb Vallis, Cambion Drift. 
I ended up taking a captura in each city instead of the open world itself. And I also dropped the usage of reshade for this, I wanted to be as realistically close to the game as possible.
However, I did use Photoshop to adjust curves, light balance, color balance, the exposure and the contrast. And I had to use it to put every screenshot together. Each poster has been created from 15 to 20 different screenshots.

@---EG---Protal (Revenant) ;@-Tsumiki-(Garuda) and @--Q--roissant (Xaku) helped a lot. I wouldn't have been able to make it without their participation! 

Here are the results, I hope you will like them! :)

Cetus/Plains of Eidolon

Spoiler

zexal-poster-cetus-2-downscaled-min.jpg?

Fortuna/Orb Vallis

Spoiler

zexal-poster-fortuna-2-min.jpg?162064258

Necralisk/Cambion Drift

Spoiler

zexal-poster-deimos-2-min.jpg?1620800835

I also happen to have an artstation account where you can check out every captura that I've made until now in high res! - Artstation | Zexal/Vitruvio
And I do have an instagram account if you'd like to support me! (SFW content, WF only) :) - Instagram | vitruvio_x

Archived