Steel Path and RailJack, +100% bonus to EXP gains and scaled EXP to match enemy levels? +Crew Skills if Allies.

DreadgeNought

So basically,  a thought I had was if we when doing Steel Path we also had a +100% EXP Gains bonus to go with 100% bonus to Drops Chances,
and if we gained EXP base scaled to their Levels vs instead how it seems to be where we just gain the normal missions EXP per kills.

In kind,  that for Railjack missions that we have "Easy" and "Hard" missions for the Proxies,  we also have access to Steel Path with balances.

-

For Crew...  so does Damage bonuses from Combat skills affect when are Gunners?  It would be neat if it did.

Same,  what if Crew from allied factions and neutral factions gained bonuses to their stats? so like +1 or +2 points to all skills to the max of 5.
Paired with a +5 points at Rank 10 Commander intrinsics it could be a good way to help boost our crew in fun ways.
*(perhaps with it being something that can be assigned being an option.)

Thoughts?

46 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

I want Steel Path everything, not just Railjack and Star Chart...

I made a feedback thread as a petition for DE to at least add Steel Path Arbitrations back in February:

Only thing we can do is hope.

vor 40 Minuten schrieb Jarriaga:

I made a feedback thread as a petition for DE to at least add Steel Path Arbitrations back in February:

Only thing we can do is hope.

actually it is a logical continuation.
at the moment I see little point in SP. I only used it for something like kavat scans, certain mods from secret rooms etc.
kuva, rivens is in my opinion a total flop and a waste of time.

useful rewards in the shop are extremely rare.

Steel Path Lv2,  with it applying to Arbys would be nice....   like,  if just a toggle that works on EVERYTHING,  lol........   Hell and Yess.  :P

like,  "If you can pay the price in blood to gain the golds" why not such the more you can do the more bonuses for it would be fun.

Archived