Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Erato broken? Also, EGS unreal tournament skins (Returning player)

-Oni-Bushido-

Hello again people. I've returned to Warframe after 8 months (mainly a job in another country) and I've been catching up these past 2 weeks, from Inaros Prime access to current update. I haven't had any trouble or important bugs since then (Solo mode), but I have some questions that need answer:

1) I haven't had any trouble on progressing the Railjack starchart so far, until I met Erato, Veil Proxima. I'm starting to think that I'm needing a Necramech of my own to do this Orphix mission (not an unmodded necramech from the mission itself), because I'm not able to deal enought damage not even to the first Orphix. Is it intended (content locked) or am I just being unlucky?

2) Epic Games Unreal tournamanet weapons bundle: Since I wasn't aware of that timed-exclusive Free bundle, I missed it. The thing is that I decided to play WF through the EGS launcher since february; I'm moving from Steam to EGS for personal reasons. Will that bundle return any time soon? I know I'm not getting access to Tennogen material from there, but I'd like to have a chance to grab that bundle later on.

Thx DE for all the content I've been enjoying since then. I haven't played another game this last 15 days, and haven't missed them either. Many thanks 

I would strongly recommend going for your own Necramech and then coming back to finish RJ.

Since you can call down your own in ANY RJ mission including while hijacking a Crewship, they have quite a bit of value across all of RJ and even find uses in open worlds too.

It doesn't take as long as it used to due to changes to the Vaults in general. 

You also get a "free" Mausolon when building it which is arguably one of the strongest Archguns we currently have. 

So yeah.. strongly suggest  building your own. 

1) Since it's the highest level Orphix mission in the game, it sounds like a good place to require your own mech. You can trade for built parts from other players, but you will still need to hit rank 1 of the necraloid syndicate to build it. Necramechs need a ton of unique mods to be decent, so unless you want to trade for all of that too, you should probably just do some Isolation Vault Bounties on Deimos yourself.

2) It's supposed to return, but that's all the players know.

Archived