Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When ever I Try To load a misson as khora it crashes in the navigation

mystichunter35

So I got khora recently and ive been trying to play missons as her but cant. So when i go to click on a planet it will zoom into the planet and crash. Ive also tried loading up missons like relic ones from the tabs and still crashes. Ive tried verify, optimize, and even reinstalling the game. A few other things ive tried to do was changing her appearance up or swapping weapons and frames. she seems to be the common denominator for the crashing. So im not sure if its a issue with my computer not being able to handle her as a frame or if its on warframes side but im leaning more towards my hardware.

Here is my specs incase anyone was wondering (note: im not sure about the motherboard because this is an old system with new parts in it but the system is a dell xps 420 desktop)

Processor: intel(R) Core(TM) 2 quad Cpu Q6600 @2.40Ghz 
Ram: 4.00 GB 800 MHz 
Gpu: NVIDIA GeForce 650 Ti 2Gb
and the game is running off a SSD

Note: Wasnt sure what tag to add since this is my first post.

42 minutes ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hello mystichunter35! Could you please post the WAR-####### you got from the crash handler?

7a2733af6828f8236c77cf01729d3ffe.jpg

Ive never gotten one of those before the game just shuts down and google opens saying a hardware issue which is what I think the problem is but someone told me to make a forum post just incase the small chance it isnt.

15 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

Are you using a khora skin? Or just the default frame? Curious since other people have mentioned her new tennogen skin is breaking the UI in various places. 

Just the Base skin just made her earlier this week and have been trying all week to get her past the navigation screen lol.

Archived