Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Index without NPC

quxier

2 minutes ago, Xylena_Lazarow said:

Tinfoil hat theory: the specters are so bad because DE would like it better if you queued into a pug instead of going solo.

It's like relics :( If I could I would but I don't want to break your games.

Honestly, I'm holding out for a specter rework (No matter how foolish such an idea is). Imagine that, instead of the generic specters they provide you with, DE allows you to select 3 of your loadouts to function as your NPC allies. Much like the crewmates in Railjack, your specters should have some level of customization & modability. It still doesn't address the many concerns with AI, but it's a step in the right direction...Maybe?

12 hours ago, (PSN)IndianChiefJeff said:

Honestly, I'm holding out for a specter rework (No matter how foolish such an idea is). Imagine that, instead of the generic specters they provide you with, DE allows you to select 3 of your loadouts to function as your NPC allies. Much like the crewmates in Railjack, your specters should have some level of customization & modability. It still doesn't address the many concerns with AI, but it's a step in the right direction...Maybe?

It won't change to much because if there are e.g. 3 NPCs that scores points you get like 4x 3 points = 12 points. If I score it it will be 20 afair. It won't save me.

Archived