Community Stream Schedule: May 17 - 21

[DE]Helen

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team! In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno.

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop! This week, all live streams offer the Syndicate Sculptures Grab Bag. Viewers have an equal chance to receive one of these items:

• Insignia Sculpture
  • Mark Sculpture
  • Medallion Sculpture
  • Quittance Sculpture
  • Datum Sculpture
  • Seed Sculpture

Capture.PNG

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

As always here are the times for other time zones. Please subscribe to the Google Calendar to be notified of streams 10 mins before they start!

Livestream schedule on Google Sheets

Google Calendar for livestream schedule - requires a Google Account and auto adjusts to your local time zone.

Public Link - no google login required and does not auto adjust to your time zone.

YAryvlZ.png

Does that means that the upcoming Syndicates Emotes and Armor Attachments are right around the corner..? 

Either way thank you for helping us prepare ourselves! I can't talk for other, but I can say I appreciate it very much! *Fingerguns intensify*

Just now, ButterBeeEggs said:

With my luck I'm only going to get the ones for the syndicates I'm not in lol

That would be pretty sweet, wouldn't it?

I still have never switched syndicates and always stuck to the ones I joined first, which is why getting the decos of the other ones would be great.

If the new armor sets aren't tradeable (which I really doubt they will be) I'll switch anyways, but saving some standing for my new (temporary) friends would be great.

This week's grab bags Pros: the items are actually of the same values. Which is good. Not cool mods and color palettes vs. decorations with very little value.

This week's grab bags Cons: there are 6 items for grab, with only 4 streams, and rng chance for players to get duplicates, means even slimmer chances for viewers to get the ones they want

But i appreciate it. This could save 50k standings for a couple of lucky players.

Just now, Floutsch said:

I don't wanna sound like complaining, but does it seem somehow wrong to get those insignia as drops or is it just me?

I see nothing wrong about it, the Syndicates are just one more aspect of the game that makes little to no sense, much like the next prime if it is who I think it is. But BE largely doesn't care about lore or cohesiveness. Just what gets them subscribers and keeps players playing, but that's true for most online games now a days, immersive gaming is reserved for the few companies that care about putting a thought out story to their game.

Thanks for the news

By the way,

Please let us toggle between open/closed on the night hunter syandanas, its one of the nicest looking syandanas in the entire game when open but look like a backpack for 99,9% of the time

Please read my reply, thank you Digital Extreme!

17 minutes ago, LucianDeRomeo said:

I see nothing wrong about it, the Syndicates are just one more aspect of the game that makes little to no sense, much like the next prime if it is who I think it is. But BE largely doesn't care about lore or cohesiveness. Just what gets them subscribers and keeps players playing, but that's true for most online games now a days, immersive gaming is reserved for the few companies that care about putting a thought out story to their game.

I mean he kinda has a point

Ex. being cephalon suda and having a new loka sculpture

41 minutes ago, Floutsch said:

I don't wanna sound like complaining, but does it seem somehow wrong to get those insignia as drops or is it just me?

Kinda, yeah. I mean I am all for people getting things, and I still think the Universal Medallions should have remained truly universal.

But this is a little odd. It's not like the Nightwave related sculptures that some people may have missed out on for good.

I wonder why exactly this feels wrong to me. Huh. Hard to pin down at the moment. Maybe because there is more a sense of having earned them by doing the tasks? Hm.

Archived