Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: May 17 - 21

[DE]Helen

Hm, with 6 different types and 4 streams (& the fact that you can accumulate drop progress from one stream to the next, after claiming something), what might be the highest number of Insignia you could claim in total?

• I'm guessing 4 or 5 perhaps (I recall the drop progress no longer showing after claiming 5 of a given thing in the past), but I'm just curious.

Looking forward to next week :)

2 hours ago, (PSN)TEAINSHENNON said:

Players: we dont like rng in drops on twitch

DE: so this week we got some drops for you in "grab bags" in same breath "we listen to our players" lol

DE: After careful consideration, we have decided to give out grab bags for this week. We've listened to you and your complaints, so rather than 5 items this weeks bags have 6. Thank you for understanding

No!  why?  sorry this is just stupid af and unfair!  loot bags are bad enough already and the whole community already said how much we HATE them MANY  TIMES, but most important, why syndicate sculptures? that's what's pisses me the most, many people, including me, it took ages to max out all the factions to just get one of each sculpture and now DE is just giving them for free?  was bad enough to actually sell railjacks so people will not even have to bother with the quest, and yes, I was one of the many that builded the damn thing from day one and it was hard as hell, but no, lets just sell it for plat now.

I have no idea who ever thought this was even a good idea to begin with, do you even hear the community anymore? because the forum seems useless, each time the community said the truth the post just get closed and all goes the same, I love the game, I really do but is almost impossible to defend it anymore, every time DE keeps doing things like this and doesn't seems to stop, just gets worse...  wtf man.. just wtf =l!!  

4 hours ago, tripham1998 said:

Thanks for the news

By the way,

Please let us toggle between open/closed on the night hunter syandanas, its one of the nicest looking syandanas in the entire game when open but look like a backpack for 99,9% of the time

Please read my reply, thank you Digital Extreme!

Aside for your grammatical mistakes mate, that is not going to happen, no matter if you write your text wacky or not. At the very least they are called Digital ExtremeS, if you cannot refer to them properly, please do not beg.

The wings are closed 99,9% of the time, because you are aiming 99,9% of the time. The reason it took so long for that syandana to come was exactly because it had issues with line of sight when aiming, therefore the 'Closed" state was implemented so you can god damn see when you shoot while aiming. What you want is for it to be constantly opened, but i will let you know before hand, that you will not see 69,9% of your screen, especially the crosshair, you know that thing you use to shoot stuff....

You want swag, we all do, but that is not an option that will bring anything good to 99,9% of the players. There are only a handful of syandanas with opened/closed states, people will never want them to be constantly closed, therefore they will 99,9% of the time set them to constantly opened, and then they will write a message here saying something like "DE why you make syandana cover screen, FIX IT NOW OR ELSE" -_-

14 hours ago, (PSN)TEAINSHENNON said:

Players: we dont like rng in drops on twitch

DE: so this week we got some drops for you in "grab bags" in same breath "we listen to our players" lol

DE doesn't care about their players period. They just need to stop with these "rewards" for watching their stupid streams the items that I have seen in a lot of these streams are literally in the game you can get them any time give us something useful that we can't get ourselves in the game or at the very least things that are extremely rare. Even the vandal weapons yes they are rare but they can be farmed 18 and a half hours later of doing ESO I got them. Just give us useful things not this grab bag bs of sculptures that helps us none.

11 hours ago, FepoCg said:

No!  why?  sorry this is just stupid af and unfair!  loot bags are bad enough already and the whole community already said how much we HATE them MANY  TIMES, but most important, why syndicate sculptures? that's what's pisses me the most, many people, including me, it took ages to max out all the factions to just get one of each sculpture and now DE is just giving them for free?  was bad enough to actually sell railjacks so people will not even have to bother with the quest, and yes, I was one of the many that builded the damn thing from day one and it was hard as hell, but no, lets just sell it for plat now.

I have no idea who ever thought this was even a good idea to begin with, do you even hear the community anymore? because the forum seems useless, each time the community said the truth the post just get closed and all goes the same, I love the game, I really do but is almost impossible to defend it anymore, every time DE keeps doing things like this and doesn't seems to stop, just gets worse...  wtf man.. just wtf =l!!  

We all need to come together and boycott the streams like nobody watch them at all and basically force their hands to change this garbage. But the bottom line is DE doesnt care.

This is honestly extremely disappointing. I will not be showing up again this week. This drops are not even work my time to open twitch and have it playing in the background while I do something else.

The repair drones were good

The 3 Scintillant were good

But this? These sculptures are worthless.

Why cant you give us things that make us want to play more?

Like umbra forma? Endo Fusion Core? Color Schemes? Armor sets? Primed mods? Vaulted Relics? Built Forma?

Give us things that will make playing the game more fun or even give us a reason to play. Not a piece of clutter to put in the corner of the ship and forget about. 

Its like you are actively trying to make me not want to watch your stream. 

I like the 3 syndicates I'm in and have never thought about switching to the other 3... But the upcoming syndicate armor sets have made me consider it. Please DE, allows us to trade the armor sets for fashion's sake! If I need to switch tho I will, (it will suck but I'll do it) but its up to DE.

I'm not really upset with this weeks drops, since fashion/collect everything! is a way many players play the game. Not a fan of the grab bag style system of course but many tenno are unhappy with it. At least this weeks stuff is the same 'value.'

May the tenno that watch get the drops they want.

Lol why are people complaining about free syndicate statues? It isn’t that hard to earn them? I’m max rank in 4 syndicates and I earn 23k standing for them every day so in three days I could easily afford to buy one... it takes like no extra effort ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

With my luck I’ll just get 5 of the mark statues... the one I already have. Thanks for the RNG we’ve all been so happy about 🙄

23 hours ago, (XBOX)XxTylerMan56xX said:

Edit: I do appreciate how we have drops again don't get me wrong, but idk. Here's hoping I guess. Gg 

They mentioned that in order to prevent people missing one item for not being able to watch on one of the days, they'd do only grab bags or the same item all days like last week.

Archived