Community Stream Schedule: May 17 - 21

On 2021-05-15 at 5:41 AM, ButterBeeEggs said:

With my luck I'm only going to get the ones for the syndicates I'm not in lol

That's exactly what you want, saves you rotating through all the syndicates to get the rest, though it can help to buy everything they all have, it's what I did.

Warframe0110.jpg

• Like 3

Since the drops are syndicate statues, I think this would be a good time to add this here. I have put up a post for some improvements to the main six syndicates, Take a look if you`re interested.

• Like 1

Sup, I just wanted to put my voice in for supporting the grab bags. Not everyone can make every stream, and if it means I don't have to stay up for a stream at midnight and we get 5 drops a week (not including developer streams) then I say thanks.

Sure it would be nice if they were set drops, but if it has to be random for chain drops to work on Twitch then I say thanks for the drops you don't really have to give us in the first place

• Like 4

On 2021-05-14 at 3:39 PM, KittyKath said:

Does that means that the upcoming Syndicates Emotes and Armor Attachments are right around the corner..? 

Either way thank you for helping us prepare ourselves! I can't talk for other, but I can say I appreciate it very much! *Fingerguns intensify*

This isn't going to help you, the drops are orbiter decos.

On 2021-05-14 at 3:39 PM, JimmuTanno88 said:

Neat drops! I guess it has to be rng because there aren't enough streams for each medallion type, though it would be nice if there was a form of duplicate protection?

These aren't medallions.

En 14/5/2021 a las 15:38, (PSN)VO1D_P4R4DOX dijo:

FINALLY 

hold on. why. why grabbag? WHY DE WHYYYYYYYYY

because it generates greater viewer retention sadly

Doesn't Gara Prime come out on the 25th? One would think that DE would make a devstream to "showcase" her before her Prime Access would be available. No Devstream announcement tho?

• Like 2

On 2021-05-14 at 5:52 PM, Captain_Rocket505 said:

DE: After careful consideration, we have decided to give out grab bags for this week. We've listened to you and your complaints, so rather than 5 items this weeks bags have 6. Thank you for understanding

Cute but look at the fact that by adding more trash into a rng baised drop makes it near impossible to get 1 of each thus makeing des poor excuse moot the fact is we dont want rng hell most dont want the twitch drops and are more intrested in in game alerts to make it fair to all players and give us a task wile we listen to streams vrs forced to watch others crappily play the game for a hr in hopes drops work at all 

• Like 1

On 2021-05-15 at 6:04 AM, WiccanCrow said:

DE doesn't care about their players period. They just need to stop with these "rewards" for watching their stupid streams the items that I have seen in a lot of these streams are literally in the game you can get them any time give us something useful that we can't get ourselves in the game or at the very least things that are extremely rare. Even the vandal weapons yes they are rare but they can be farmed 18 and a half hours later of doing ESO I got them. Just give us useful things not this grab bag bs of sculptures that helps us none.

Id like this idea but include other useful things new,newer players hell even some vets need SLOTS or things locked behind broken grinds like ether daggers,machete both 100k pts from simarus and at best you can *hope* for 10k a day but agreed that the rng on rng on rng needs to end no players watch the mon. Through wen. Streams for any real reason cept drops bottomline unless a specific sus class of people you know region tab class thrs.,fri. Are important as they do give info so why de thinks to aggravate the community is a intelligent idea is beyond me tbh when we only care to tune in for 2 days 

• Like 2

On 2021-05-15 at 6:14 AM, WiccanCrow said:

We all need to come together and boycott the streams like nobody watch them at all and basically force their hands to change this garbage. But the bottom line is DE doesnt care.

Impossible with s@*%ps only watching mon. To wen. Streams sadly but if not for region tab trash that would work

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, (PSN)TEAINSHENNON said:

Id like this idea but include other useful things new,newer players hell even some vets need SLOTS or things locked behind broken grinds like ether daggers,machete both 100k pts from simarus and at best you can *hope* for 10k a day but agreed that the rng on rng on rng needs to end no players watch the mon. Through wen. Streams for any real reason cept drops bottomline unless a specific sus class of people you know region tab class thrs.,fri. Are important as they do give info so why de thinks to aggravate the community is a intelligent idea is beyond me tbh when we only care to tune in for 2 days 

Run Ceph's scans in Steelpath, you'll get 6k-7k per scan plus the 2.5k/target bonus for completing. Take a buddy and between just the 2 of you you'll max your MR allowance in no more than 5 scans. The *best* you can do is 40k a day. Also the WORST you can do is 5k + your MRk a day so if you're MR6+ you're getting better than your *best*. Yes, I had to regrind everything for Helminth and mostly before they halfed the price. If you're going to complain don't overstate the problem because it's too easy to dismiss you as a whine.

I really don't like the dropbag RNG concept, but if DE insist on it everything needs to be tradeable or evergreen need. No more untradeable make-do tat as we've seen some weeks. 6 outcomes with only 5 chances to acquire is immediately aggravating the situation. No more of that either, unless it comes with advance notice it's a multi-week run. 

DE, you really need to understand that offering practically unobtainable RNG 'gifts' is worse than no 'gift' to a lot of the player base. Those syndicate sculptures aren't tradeable and you appear think that failing to get the 2 or 3 out of 6 a player doesn't have isn't going to have a negative impact on a player who has just been reminded just how much a grind it is to switch syndicates?

Edited by (PSN)Ibenadar
Fact checking
  • Like 1

On 2021-05-15 at 5:41 AM, ButterBeeEggs said:

With my luck I'm only going to get the ones for the syndicates I'm not in lol

I forgot to mention to you that they are decorations for your orbiter, like others have stated.

On 2021-05-16 at 2:14 PM, Slayer-. said:

That's exactly what you want, saves you rotating through all the syndicates to get the rest, though it can help to buy everything they all have, it's what I did.

Warframe0110.jpg

Clarification in a way. :thinking: 

6 minutes ago, HounderBolt said:

why do I never receive a notification on twitch even though I'm following and checked a few times and my notifications are on, is it on youtube perhaps?

I know I get them on my phone via the Twitch app, once you setup Twitch elsewhere it should notify you regardless of the platform you login on.

• [DE]Helen locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic