Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: May 17 - 21

[DE]Helen

13 hours ago, (PSN)Ibenadar said:

Run Ceph's scans in Steelpath, you'll get 6k-7k per scan plus the 2.5k/target bonus for completing. Take a buddy and between just the 2 of you you'll max your MR allowance in no more than 5 scans. The *best* you can do is 40k a day. Also the WORST you can do is 5k + your MRk a day so if you're MR6+ you're getting better than your *best*. Yes, I had to regrind everything for Helminth and mostly before they halfed the price. If you're going to complain don't overstate the problem because it's too easy to dismiss you as a whine.

I really don't like the dropbag RNG concept, but if DE insist on it everything needs to be tradeable or evergreen need. No more untradeable make-do tat as we've seen some weeks. 6 outcomes with only 5 chances to acquire is immediately aggravating the situation. No more of that either, unless it comes with advance notice it's a multi-week run. 

DE, you really need to understand that offering practically unobtainable RNG 'gifts' is worse than no 'gift' to a lot of the player base. Those syndicate sculptures aren't tradeable and you appear think that failing to get the 2 or 3 out of 6 a player doesn't have isn't going to have a negative impact on a player who has just been reminded just how much a grind it is to switch syndicates?

The sp trick dosnt really work tbh as its sill random how meany scans 1 and 2 no that point value is vastly over estimated m8 iv been doing sp runs and 40k is not even close unless as you stated all 4 in group have a 5 scan set witch is wrough as only a quarter of the players are actually active players so my point still stands the farm is bs tbh id see like 50k for those 2 weapons cuz they are really old and vastly underwelming but 100k is kinda lame especialy for new,newer players tbh

13 hours ago, (PSN)Ibenadar said:

Run Ceph's scans in Steelpath, you'll get 6k-7k per scan plus the 2.5k/target bonus for completing. Take a buddy and between just the 2 of you you'll max your MR allowance in no more than 5 scans. The *best* you can do is 40k a day. Also the WORST you can do is 5k + your MRk a day so if you're MR6+ you're getting better than your *best*. Yes, I had to regrind everything for Helminth and mostly before they halfed the price. If you're going to complain don't overstate the problem because it's too easy to dismiss you as a whine.

I really don't like the dropbag RNG concept, but if DE insist on it everything needs to be tradeable or evergreen need. No more untradeable make-do tat as we've seen some weeks. 6 outcomes with only 5 chances to acquire is immediately aggravating the situation. No more of that either, unless it comes with advance notice it's a multi-week run. 

DE, you really need to understand that offering practically unobtainable RNG 'gifts' is worse than no 'gift' to a lot of the player base. Those syndicate sculptures aren't tradeable and you appear think that failing to get the 2 or 3 out of 6 a player doesn't have isn't going to have a negative impact on a player who has just been reminded just how much a grind it is to switch syndicates?

Also wanted to point out the fact i have mr 22 and can hit 30 if i wanted i choose not to and i do realize that hinders over all total of syndicate points , trades ,ect but still dosnt matter as im pointing this out to help new players who cant do sp for a lil extra points if they got friends on with 4 to 5 scans too i dont just hop on assumeing players mrs baised on criticism on a flawed aspect of a game and do concider the noobies into my thoughts on things like oh idk a rng baised grab bag for un needed things vrs giveing a slot or hell add slots to nora to spike nightwave use those are NEEDED its not a opinion its not a complaint its a fact de is doing this intentionally after the massive wave of players voiceing out stateing no more rng baised drops and at least try to give meaningful drops for our time investment hell stop drops use alerts in game was another suggestion by meany but de only cared to listen to the 4chan tab players not the real fans the whales,vets of 4+years, founders as useual for last few years hope this changes fast cuz the whales are dropping fast as are vets and others that pay their way for servers to stay up,des bills payed,ect

3 hours ago, (PSN)Lord_Viper_AMK said:

I agree but DE gives 0 about the hard work and time u put in to their game, yesterday's achievement is tomorrow's free give away

De daniell " we dont wanna give drops that would surpass those obtained in game" in same breath " on this drop week were giveing out full frame,gun,formas" lol

On 2021-05-14 at 3:43 PM, (XBOX)XxTylerMan56xX said:

Isn't that good though? So if the syndicates offer them you don't have to switch syndicates to get them? 

Exactly, luck is based on how you look at opportunities when they present themselves!

On 2021-05-16 at 7:44 AM, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

This isn't going to help you, the drops are orbiter decos.

Meanwhile you are correct: It's still one thing I don't have to buy.

Save me some Syndicate Standing, in this case 50,000 Standing per Sculpture I get from it.

But I guess for those that don't decorate or aren't interested in those (Or even getting many duplicate for others): You're completely correct it wouldn't help those people.

And honestly I'm just hyped. 🤷‍♀️

On 2021-05-14 at 3:51 PM, Floutsch said:

I don't wanna sound like complaining, but does it seem somehow wrong to get those insignia as drops or is it just me?

Imo, syndicates - while being grindy- are like a rewards system where if they like you and you have enough standing, you can reward yourself with mods, weapons, captures, etc. That being said, I personally save the sculptures for when I've gotten everything else they offer.

To get those sculptures as drops, seems to be a bit like cheating to me. It's the same feeling I know some of us had back when they decided to put the railjack in the market for players to skip the quest and just have it when some of us had to grind out the resources and the quest.

This was my favorite grab bag so far!

I actually managed to get all the syndicate sculptures I didn't bother to get for years!

Yes, I will most likely switch my syndicates for the 1st timer ever for the new armor sets, but that's still a total of 150k rep saved!

14 hours ago, (PSN)Lord_Viper_AMK said:

Same here watch three streams im at 60% lmao

Its a ploy on ds end tbh imo not fact as they are significantly loseing views for mon.to wen. Streams witch has been shown on few yter , twitch streams by others so this "watch for 30min. To get a drop with a carry over for total of 5 drops " is bs tbh just stop the lame drops on twitch give us in game alerts to run so its fair to all and ill go on to point out that claims end 24hrs after stream so.. ya not any real diffrent than ingame alerts for GoTL tbh its purly de trying to be relivent on a platform were they are not as for every 1 warframe stream theres 1000 better ones (mon to wen) just saying

23 hours ago, Ero_sennin_Jiraya said:

Didn't get the drop.

edit: nvm, twitch overlay had some bugs and i had to claim the drop after a page reload. I don't like the new system, the old one was way more userfriendly and reliable at least for me.

Sadly cant blame de for twitch 2.0 as its twitch that did this to all of the droppers i can blame de for not reverting to in game drops post xbox failures and sevrial other times this system screwed players out of drops id have thought they would take a hint and done their own thing like they have with not useing pay to play ( xbl,ps+,nintenno market)  but mhe tencent killed that vrs of de tbh not about players its about how to get cash fastest and the most of it fastest now with skins,plat,bundels,forma,slots lol slots though for everything now case in point

On 2021-05-16 at 2:14 PM, Slayer-. said:

That's exactly what you want, saves you rotating through all the syndicates to get the rest, though it can help to buy everything they all have, it's what I did.

Warframe0110.jpg

1 hour ago, (PSN)mikeyzmore said:

Those looks like fun to play with 😐

I wish I had a better view out that window, it gets boring.

Yes I finally got around to setting them up after months and months, been sitting in a corner under the landscape scenes to remind me everytime I went in there to get around to placing them in there positions.

The room out the back of the ship is cluttered with stuff, now that's going take some time to do, had a screenshot somewhere but can't find it.

Not sure where precisely to put this, but this seemed the best place.

Regarding the hometime stream on 5/20/2021, some of the featured fanart was very sexual in nature and was (in my opinion) inappropriate for the stream. This isn't the first time artwork that is 18+/mature/sexual has been shown, and not only does that sometimes violate Twitch guidelines, it seems like it violates Warframe's community guidelines, too. Obviously this is only my two cents and the stream has a mature rating for a reason, but it made me pretty uncomfortable to have artwork of this nature displayed on a stream dedicated to a game that doesn't feature similar content and it makes me less inclined to view the streams.

I want to watch space ninja combat and listen to devs talk about the game, not see strippers etc.

While I'm generally against grab-bags, personally I lucked out and got 1 sculpture each from the syndicates I'm not in, which was the best possible outcome.

Even then, I'd greatly prefer that we not have grab-bags.

Archived