PSN Call of the Tempestarii: Interim Update: Hotfix #1

I would like to report a bug that ocasionally happen to me: While mid mission, when I enter Operator Form, and then return to Warframe, sometimes my Warframe cant atack, cant use skills (So I cant use Operator Form too) and he gets stuck facing the last place he was facing, I can move and jump, but he runs facing only one direction, even if I turn around, the only way I discovered to Fix this Glitch is dying and ressurrecting, I think is a Operator Form bug, when it will go back to the Warframe something dont load right, dont know

vor 4 Stunden schrieb (PSN)Fulminati:

deimos k-drive race "muck and mires" seems to be bugged. i crafted all other parts but for some reason this race does not exist on my map

wiki says: Active races rotate on a daily basis and thus it is not available every day...

That's good, very good but when there's a fix for the multiplayer teams. Where the player cant see the other players from the same team. I've been trying to trade with friends of mine but every time we teamup I can't see his carácter and he cant see mine. Its like this for some time now. 

On 2021-05-15 at 5:45 AM, (PSN)Fulminati said:

could you please add resource booster and mod drop chance booster to the mr30 blessing? why not?

I think they balanced them out through Baro and daily log in. Obviously the mod chance booster could be considered more valuable. I say this based on my experiences. The rare loot was also supposed to be more frequent and valuable, though that seeems fizzled out since Deimos was added, but definitely was true for awhile.