Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack is better but I still do NOT like it

(PSN)LeonidasxGGG

You described my experience with RJ almost perfectly (I cannot do it solo so I haven't bothered with trying too much).

I wish they make it as few nodes but they seems to want push RJ a lot (as some sort of Navigation 2.0).

On 2021-05-15 at 12:08 AM, quxier said:

You described my experience with RJ almost perfectly (I cannot do it solo so I haven't bothered with trying too much).

Yeah, that's another thing. When you get the RJ if you just take it out as is, it blows up in seconds. You cannot do ONE mission Solo with it. You need to get into Squads to get parts and Mods, costumize it, and THEN you can fly it Solo... Another thing Archwing does better: You can fly it as soon as you get it.

11 hours ago, (PSN)LeonidasxGGG said:

Yeah, that's another thing. When you get the RJ if you just take it out as is, it blows up in seconds. You cannot do ONE mission Solo with it. You need to get into Squads to get parts and Mods, costumize it, and THEN you can fly it Solo... Another thing Archwing does better: You can fly it as soon as you get it.

Yeah, with Archwing you can grind mods/parts doing low level mission. When you are good you can do harder one.

Archived