Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please unvault Akstiletto Prime!

A simple request but a particular reason I want it unvaulted is because I noticed Father in Deimos sells a mod specifically for that weapon (weird name, can never spell it from memory).

I just don't think it's fair to sell a mod in game for a vaulted item, especially when the item is now rare to trade and reaching ridiculous platinum prices for what it is.

Unvaulting Akstiletto Prime would be a simple method of balance to this minor issue, in my opinion.

there's a lot of mods for weapons that are vaulted. Father also has one for the Soma, which is only available when Nova Prime is out of the vault.

DE don't seem to have any more plans to make unvaulting faster so you're just gonna have to wait like the rest of us for Vauban Prime to be unvaulted, or get trading and buy an AkStiletto Prime Set from somebody.

27 minutes ago, (XBOX)War Teh Hog said:

A simple request but a particular reason I want it unvaulted is because I noticed Father in Deimos sells a mod specifically for that weapon (weird name, can never spell it from memory).

I just don't think it's fair to sell a mod in game for a vaulted item, especially when the item is now rare to trade and reaching ridiculous platinum prices for what it is.

Unvaulting Akstiletto Prime would be a simple method of balance to this minor issue, in my opinion.

Wait wait wait
That mod is for akstiletto prime or for akstilleto?

And that is your answer

WTF its really for Primed version now i do feel ur pain

Sorry, but Akstiletto Prime is unvaulted with Vauban Prime, and this train has left the station since February last year.

Gonna have to wait a while. I do have the BP which I'm willing to sell for as low as 13p, because I'm "super-casz" about trading these days, but it sounds like you need a set.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)War Teh Hog said:

I just don't think it's fair to sell a mod in game for a vaulted item

I'm not sure why that matters.  Just don't buy the mod until the weapon is available.

However, I really have no idea why DE made that mod exclusive to the prime.    Would the game be overrun with airborne vanilla Aksti players?  Lol, no. 

And to the extent a few crazies get inspired to do so...I call that a good thing.

4 hours ago, KnossosTNC said:

Sorry, but Akstiletto Prime is unvaulted with Vauban Prime, and this train has left the station since February last year.

Gonna have to wait a while. I do have the BP which I'm willing to sell for as low as 13p, because I'm "super-casz" about trading these days, but it sounds like you need a set.

3 hours ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

I think I have some of those relics. Ill trade them to you for whatever you got. Add me. I’ll never crack them. GT: YoungGunn82 

Green Arrow Laughing GIF

Very kind, thank you. If you're on Xbox, send a message to "General Poke" via the Xbox system and I'll reply at some point soon.

5 hours ago, (XBOX)War Teh Hog said:

How is it unfair? There’s hundreds of players selling the sets. This is how vaulting works.

3 hours ago, (XBOX)War Teh Hog said:

"Hundreds," you say? 

If you look on warframe market you’ll find a fat stack of people, you can post on a trading forum, or you can try trade chat. Whatever you try, you will find a seller rather quickly.

6 hours ago, Vaml77 said:

i dont think asktilleto worth any effort or plat....

Why? Because it's not Kuva Nukor? Akstilleto is easily an A tier weapon and one of the better secondaries in the game. Definitely top 10 for secondaries IMO. I hate this idea that if a weapon isn't THE best of the best GOTY GOAT or top 3 then it's not worth it. 400p is an absolute scam for sure but it's still worth buying at a reasonable price considering it's probably not going to be unvaulted for a while. 

I finally got one this afternoon for 200p after selling 20 requiem mods for 10p each. 

Regardless, I still think it's bad that there are in-game items for vaulted items. If there's a mod available, make the weapon available... otherwise it's poor game rules for the casuals. 

To compare, DE got rid of the need for void keys so that casual players can access more content and have fun without extra grind or waiting times. The same happened with dry-dock and railjack costs, Helminth costs, Deimos accessibility... DE makes something challenging and there's whining en-masse to soften it by half and then half again later on.

Well, there's my case for Akstiletto Prime... and it's all because of some minor mods sold by Father. Yeah, minor issue I know, but it's this kind of thing which DE do a lot and, well, lots of little molehills could eventually make a mountain.

1 hour ago, (PSN)I_graviton_I said:

Why? Because it's not Kuva Nukor? Akstilleto is easily an A tier weapon and one of the better secondaries in the game. Definitely top 10 for secondaries IMO. I hate this idea that if a weapon isn't THE best of the best GOTY GOAT or top 3 then it's not worth it. 400p is an absolute scam for sure but it's still worth buying at a reasonable price considering it's probably not going to be unvaulted for a while. 

No...its not a good secondary. Good secondaries are catchmoon, tombfinger, synoid gammacor, kuva nukor, sepulcrum, kuva seer, kuva kraken, kuva twin stubbas, cyanex and zymos( good for steel path enemies ...atlas petrific+zymos...=very fun weapon.

On 2021-05-14 at 11:34 PM, (XBOX)War Teh Hog said:

the world is unfair 😔

1 hour ago, Vaml77 said:

No...its not a good secondary. Good secondaries are catchmoon, tombfinger, synoid gammacor, kuva nukor, sepulcrum, kuva seer, kuva kraken, kuva twin stubbas, cyanex and zymos( good for steel path enemies ...atlas petrific+zymos...=very fun weapon.

So anything that's not meta can't be fun? LOL. You know I have every weapon in the game, been playing for years. Know what my favourite guns for fun are? Lex Prime and Acrid. Why? Not because they're powerful, because I like the sound the Lex makes and I like the way the Acrid works.

2 hours ago, Vaml77 said:

My AkVasto Prime, Vasto Prime, Magnus, AkMagnus go brrrrrr in SP.     that said wether or not a weapon is SP viable, literally means nothing. 

Archived