General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Locked out of doing nightwave tasks until daily reset

Talinthis

As you can see from this video i am gridlocked from doing any nightwave tasks and i have no choice but to wait an entire day for the daily refresh to happen before i am able to continue. A minimum of 5-8 tasks should be recovered at one time. They are already time consuming, and drip feeding them like this if you are late to the party doesn't help make the game fun in any shape or form.

Your nightwave task recovery is extremely outdated and archaic from the moment you created it and it needs to be changed asap. Why do you only have TWO tasks available for recovery when catching up? it literally takes 10x longer because i do say... a 30 min kuva survival, only to have 5 minutes later, a 30 min (non kuva) survival pop up so i basically have to do it AGAIN.

• Like 1

Agreed, when catching up the slow drip feed is annoying.  Sometimes it will just have them all completed and I will think I am caught up fully.  Then the next day I'll have a few recovered ones start popping up again. ( or the other problem when they self-complete a new week on login and you can't ever do them or get credit for them)

• 5 weeks later...

Eh, it could be worse, and is for me. I got no nightwave missions at all, not a single one, yet I don't have the umbral formas either yet. Already tried to play random missions and to relog, a few times both together and separately, but nope. Guess I just have to wait for daily or weekly reset or whatever. /saltmuchsalt