a warframe where you can fly forever in free roam

Archwing.

2 hours ago, (PSN)Gamekingkong306 said:

can you please make a infinite super soeed character too

What for?

18 hours ago, Corvid said:

Archwing.

What for?

1 -ik there’s an archwing but im talkin bout a character thag comes with flying powers and they can fly forever without needing archwing in missions and in free roam 

2- what for? because it would be fun and amazing like if the speed of gauss didn’t run out out it would be like the flash bc all these fast warframes their energy runs out eventually yall could make it so that future super speed warframe have no energy stop for the speed it would be so cool to fight with a character like that

1 hour ago, (PSN)Gamekingkong306 said:

1 -ik there’s an archwing but im talkin bout a character thag comes with flying powers and they can fly forever without needing archwing in missions and in free roam 

But why would this be needed when we have Archwings that grant unlimited flight to every frame already? What you're suggesting is to give a frame a power that is redundant in Landscape missions and useless everywhere else.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Gamekingkong306 said:

2- what for? because it would be fun and amazing like if the speed of gauss didn’t run out out it would be like the flash bc all these fast warframes their energy runs out eventually yall could make it so that future super speed warframe have no energy stop for the speed it would be so cool to fight with a character like that

If you're running out of energy, you should consider adjusting your build. It's exceedingly rare that two points of interest are outside Mach Rush range, and when they are, there's several options for recharging his reserves.

DE aren't going to add a frame that lets you do these things without some form of limiting factor.

On 2021-05-15 at 3:00 PM, (PSN)Gamekingkong306 said:

@PlayWarframe please please please make a warframe where you can fly forever in free roam and missions and also i know we got gaus for supersoeed but he can’t run indefinitely so can you please make a infinite super soeed character too🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

titania.

do your research before starting new threads, tenno.
welcome to warframe and i wish you a pleasant stay. good luck.

On 2021-05-16 at 8:13 AM, Corvid said:

But why would this be needed when we have Archwings that grant unlimited flight to every frame already? What you're suggesting is to give a frame a power that is redundant in Landscape missions and useless everywhere else.

i'm not surprised by this thread, they must be new, i'm more surprised by the fact that you didn't even mention Titania once...and she's the fastest Warframe in the game on both missions and free roam.

probably beating a maxed range nova...(Nova maxed range covers 140 meters per wormhole, Titania can surpass that distance faster than you can think it)

also in Warframe, there are many different aspects about it...so just because you think speed is useless, doesn't mean it isn't for others 

8 hours ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

so just because you think speed is useless, doesn't mean it isn't for others 

I think this is the part where I mention that I main Gauss.

I'm not saying speed is useless (in fact, all of my favourite frames have some form of speed boosting capability). My point is that DE aren't going to add a frame that can keep it up indefinitely.

On 2021-05-19 at 5:54 PM, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

i'm more surprised by the fact that you didn't even mention Titania once...

[snip]

just because you think speed is useless, doesn't mean it isn't for others 

Cuz he's a fraud. 

I ignore people for good reason.

I really shouldn't be able to see this quote. Come on dee ee fix your forums!

1 hour ago, Corvid said:

Who, me?

joke, joke, please be a joke...no need to fight pleaaaase.

oh and btw

On 2021-05-19 at 9:08 PM, Corvid said:

I think this is the part where I mention that I main Gauss.

I'm not saying speed is useless (in fact, all of my favourite frames have some form of speed boosting capability). My point is that DE aren't going to add a frame that can keep it up indefinitely.

didn't mean to sound offensive...was just wondering why you didn't mention literally what the OP wants.

i've given up on all other topics about this game and just talk about speed and mobility on the forums, just to avoid any conflicts. 

but yeah mobility is a major experience for me in this game, without it...it's just not worth it

10 hours ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

was just wondering why you didn't mention literally what the OP wants.

Probably because if Mach Rush didn't satisfy their want for unlimited speed, Razorwing wouldn't for flight.

Archived