Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vectis Damage. Is The Stat Card Messed Up Again?

BoomyGordo

So i got the vectis and im loving it. It feels like a sniper should, Hits like a mule kick and has a long delay between shots meaning you have to aim instead of just spray.

But the damage numbers run up against the cards stats. In game it says it has (unmodded) 175 damage. I took it ingame against grineer and body shots (legs, arms, chest) did 333 damage and tended to dismember them. Took it in game again against corpus and it did 222 damage a body shot. Havent tested it on infested because i cant see why you would use a sniper on infested in the first place.

Anyone else getting these weird damage numbers? I'm going to upload a video of some gameplay with it later if anyone wants to check it out before getting it.

So i got the vectis and im loving it. It feels like a sniper should, Hits like a mule kick and has a long delay between shots meaning you have to aim instead of just spray.

But the damage numbers run up against the cards stats. In game it says it has (unmodded) 175 damage. I took it ingame against grineer and body shots (legs, arms, chest) did 333 damage and tended to dismember them. Took it in game again against corpus and it did 222 damage a body shot. Havent tested it on infested because i cant see why you would use a sniper on infested in the first place.

Anyone else getting these weird damage numbers? I'm going to upload a video of some gameplay with it later if anyone wants to check it out before getting it.

175 is base damage

222 is damage including your aura

333 is damage against grineer due to their weakness against such a damage type

and 111 is damage against light infested because of their resistance against such a damage type.