Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asking for a little help

Playmatics

Question

7 answers to this question

I thought my "nope" covered. Let me try again.

There is nobody in here who can help you, only Support can. You will have to just wait patiently for them to look at your ticket. If you spam them with more tickets, don't expect a reply. Replies can take some time.

If you are able to log into the main site (https://warframe.com) then you should be able to access the customer support page and submit a ticket. The support page will occasionally ask you to resubmit your login credentials (usually when you visit the support page again after a while). When you are asked to log into the support page, you should see credential entry that looks like this.

If you are successfully logging into the support page (you are not getting an error when entering your credentials) but the zendesk page isn't updating after you log in, you may have a third party extension that could be interfering with normal web browser function. You should try turning off any ad blockers or page-altering extensions running as they may interfere with the login process or normal web page functionality. If this doesn't work, you should try using a different web browser (I have always had success with Google Chrome).

If you are able to log into the support page, it should update the top right and replace the "Login" link with your Warframe alias (here's an image of what it looks like when I've logged in). Then, if you wish to see your submitted tickets, simply click the downward arrow next to your alias on the support page and select "My Activities" (alternatively you can simply click this link: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests)

Already did, normally I'm using Google Chrome then I switch Firefox and Microsoft Edge.

I'm starting to think they also blocked or banned me in using support ticket, since I was asking for consideration about my account got hacked and it was suspended

Archived