General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Dojo auto contribute from vault not working

Menderino

I have already donated plenty of the main resources, needed to make simple decorations, to the vault. However, everytime I place a tiny decoration, it still has the yellow texture and I can only fund it manually. Wasn't that option supposed to auto-fund new decorations everytime I put them in? (I'm in my own solo clan btw)

19 hours ago, ArcaneMender said:

I have already donated plenty of the main resources, needed to make simple decorations, to the vault. However, everytime I place a tiny decoration, it still has the yellow texture and I can only fund it manually. Wasn't that option supposed to auto-fund new decorations everytime I put them in? (I'm in my own solo clan btw)

Can you post a screenshot? It may not be a bug, yellow texture may just mean that the Vault does not have enough certain types of resource, however if you click "Contribute all" - it will still drain whatever it can from the Vault, and any missing stuff from your personal inventory.

On 2021-05-16 at 12:36 PM, Trajectos said:

Can you post a screenshot? It may not be a bug, yellow texture may just mean that the Vault does not have enough certain types of resource, however if you click "Contribute all" - it will still drain whatever it can from the Vault, and any missing stuff from your personal inventory.

Nvm, I saw in the vault too late that it already used up all the morphics and didn't realised it until now rip

Archived