Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Serro be considered

Jcyrano

Hi all.
With the Parvos sister Update coming, Will Serro be considered for a weapon of the Sisters? It is a Corpus Weapon, and does the Extend thing-y already

Thanks for reading
Thanks to the Warframe Wiki page
Have a nice day
Atte. Jcyrano

hello

at this time we don't know what were getting it was "briefly" mentioned in the last dev stream that the weapons are going to be called "granum" weapons EX: Granum arca plasmor

im hoping the next dev stream will go further in to The Sisters of Parvos and we'll see more of the new weapons.

heres a link to dev stream 154 go to 50:39 for the two weapon Rebecca mentions along with the 3 new kuva weapons.

31 minutes ago, Jcyrano said:

Hi all.
With the Parvos sister Update coming, Will Serro be considered for a weapon of the Sisters? It is a Corpus Weapon, and does the Extend thing-y already

Thanks for reading
Thanks to the Warframe Wiki page
Have a nice day
Atte. Jcyrano

I do agree for the proposal of a Granum Serro, but a weapon that I would love for a upgrade is the Ferrox. Granum Ferrox could have a bigger laser blast radius, or an effect similar to the Lenz.

1 hour ago, IgnisWings said:

but a weapon that I would love for a upgrade is the Ferrox.

Ferrox is getting a variant I believe, along with Arca Plasmor. 

Serro Vandal seems more likely to me, since Lich Melees are always unique: Kuva Shildeg and the briefcase Two Handed Nikana demonstrate this. but whatever it is, a Serro Variant would be kind of nice to see IMO (I'm a big Polearm fan)

Archived