Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why in the absolute pickles is Kappa a disruption now?

RedZeroInferno

It appears at the moment that Kappa and Kelpie (both on Sedna) traded mission types for some reason? like what?
Kappa used to be a spy.. and I feel like Kelpie used to be the disruption.. now it's the other way around? Why? wtf was that about? why change that? I'm so confused.

Like of all the things to change.. why.. that?

5 minutes ago, RedZeroInferno said:

It appears at the moment that Kappa and Kelpie (both on Sedna) traded mission types for some reason? like what?
Kappa used to be a spy.. and I feel like Kelpie used to be the disruption.. now it's the other way around? Why? wtf was that about? why change that? I'm so confused.

Like of all the things to change.. why.. that?

It was a line in a recent update... something about streamlining early player progression through the planet. 

23 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

It was a line in a recent update... something about streamlining early player progression through the planet. 

Basically this.

I think part of it is that Sedna Disruption is a bit of a farming node where players would want to stick around for longer. On the other hand, players doing the main route want to get it done faster - they're probably less well-equipped, or wanting to get to Mot, so on and so forth. Generally, they wouldn't tend to stay around as long as the players in the farming group. So the more those two groups are separated, the less head-butting there would be.

EDIT: Also, please don't forget to give your relative pickles some love, too.

Okay I guess that's fair.
Still though, I'm of the mind that there are a LOT more important things to be worried about than the location of a Spy vs a disruption on one specific planet.
Like iunno.. maybe fix some of the bugs with railjack when someone is spectating?

54 minutes ago, RedZeroInferno said:

Okay I guess that's fair.
Still though, I'm of the mind that there are a LOT more important things to be worried about than the location of a Spy vs a disruption on one specific planet.
Like iunno.. maybe fix some of the bugs with railjack when someone is spectating?

Think of it like saving on electricity.

Of course, big picture, the best thing to do is get a bunch of high-efficiency appliances and the like. But it also helps to just turn off the lights when you don't need them.

It might not be super impactful to flick those lights off, but when it's really low-effort and it has some benefit toward your goal, why wouldn't you take the few extra seconds to do it?

Archived