1 hour ago, (NSW)Birdsuitguy said:

My weapons:

Primary: Kitgun, with radiation damage.

Secondary: Dex Furis

Melee: Skiajati, with Viral and Electricity damage

All of my weapons are rank 30, and I have completed all mission nodes

The Lich Is Impact type.

yeah so when its invulnerable DONT HURT IT, that makes their iron skin stronger

You haven't given us much to go on, we don't know your own power level, your weapons you're using, the mods on your weapons, frames etc and what point you're at in the game, how many liches you've done previously etc. No lich has invincibility, chances are you're not doing enough damage.

17 minutes ago, (NSW)Birdsuitguy said:

Also, he can two shot my warframe, Zephyr, with 1350 shield and 1245 health. 

Zephyr (especially Zephyr Regular) is actually very fragile despite her seemingly-high caps. She relies on Turbulence to stay alive

19 minutes ago, (NSW)Birdsuitguy said:

My kuva lich, bokk app is so powerful, that his invincibility lasts like, 10 MINUTES. 

19 minutes ago, (NSW)Birdsuitguy said:

ALSO, he can teleport, making him basically unbeatable. Btw, hes rank 4. Is this normal?

Rank 4 and Rank 5 Liches suck, but there's a lot you can do to mitigate it. Any Lich who isn't immune to Corrosive damage, is automatically weak to Corrosive Damage (they use the same armor as Heavy Gunners). Viral damage is also a good idea, both because they're Grineer, and because the Viral proc is so good. Any way to remove their armor (such as Mag, or a Kavat) is also really good at reducing their damage reduction. Their teleport is on a 7 second cooldown, and they spam it as soon as it's ready, so you can tell it's coming and just whip around to keep shooting them

Sounds like you might have an Impact lich? Impact Liches have Iron skin, so don't shoot the lich if you notice when it casts Iron skin. Wait a couple of seconds, otherwise any damage you do will increase the Iron skin armor. And just like Rhino's Iron Skin, you'll just have to do enough damage to completely remove Iron Skin before you can start to do damage to the Lich.

1 hour ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

You haven't given us much to go on, we don't know your own power level, your weapons you're using, the mods on your weapons, frames etc and what point you're at in the game, how many liches you've done previously etc. No lich has invincibility, chances are you're not doing enough damage.

My weapons:

1 hour ago, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

Sounds like you might have an Impact lich? Impact Liches have Iron skin, so don't shoot the lich if you notice when it casts Iron skin. Wait a couple of seconds, otherwise any damage you do will increase the Iron skin armor. And just like Rhino's Iron Skin, you'll just have to do enough damage to completely remove Iron Skin before you can start to do damage to the Lich.

The Lich Is Impact type.

38 minutes ago, (NSW)Birdsuitguy said:

My weapons:

The Lich Is Impact type.

That still doesn't tell us how your weapons are modded, being rank 30 doesn't mean much for their power. I can already say that Dex Furis won't cut it vs a lich however. Post a pic of your builds to give us an idea but it sounds to me like you're fairly early in the game and simply walking into an opponent that's stronger than you for now.

Archived