On-Call Crew stats - what exactly affects those?

NelomirPrime

Question

Hello,

In general my question is - what affects On-Call Crew (command intrinsics 9) stats in a non railjack mission?

___

Elaboration: I know endurance and combat matter (for health & shield, and combat's damage multiplier) as well as obviously the chosen weapon and how it's modded.

What I try to ask is if repair or gunnery have any effect i.e does repair affect regeneration in mission too and does gunnery affect also their combat ranged melee accuracy or maybe even the allowed "time"/shoots before reload is needed (or alternatively only affecting their ship turrets' use?)

Also I've noticed they are better using some types of weapons and worse on others, and that they seem to shoot in bursts - if anybody know more details here please help.

Thanks.

2 answers to this question

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Railjack/Crew

Gunnery: Determines accuracy and heat accretion when crewmate mans the Railjack swivel turrets. -0 / 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 / 50% Heat Accretion and +15 / 30 / 45 / 60 / 75% Accuracy. Does not apply to on-board combat.

Repair: Determines crewmate's Railjack repair and self-healing times. +0 / 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 / 50% Repair Efficiency and +0 / 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 10% Heal Rate.

As for weapons, they're much like spectres, semi-autos are probably quite strong since they might be able to shoot them much faster than we can.

Thanks,

I meant though outside railjack missions (some ground missions), so hope this information applies also there. If yes, it suggests repair could still be of value there? Also unsure still regarding why some weapons are good for them and some aren't despite high DPS, they may at least in some situations miss more maybe or chose to shoot less, and why, unlike wukong's clone for example, they seem to only shoot in short bursts. I'll give you a like (I don't know how to give a + to posts), it's a good answer. Will try semi-auto weapons as well.

Archived