The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

killing kuva lich "ZOKK OBB"

(XBOX)D Martin3999

Question

7 answers to this question

Since you know the requiems, you now have to put those requiems on your parazon and test out the order. Go into your lich's missions until they spawn and then take out their health bars. Once a health bar is down, the lich will kneel and you can stab them with your parazon. If the first requiem mod is in the right spot, you will stab the lich and hear the name of the requiem called out and the fight will continue and you need to do that 2 more times. If the requiem mod is in the wrong spot, then the lich will teleport away.

25 minutes ago, --ZeRo-- said:

Since you know the requiems, you now have to put those requiems on your parazon and test out the order. Go into your lich's missions until they spawn and then take out their health bars. Once a health bar is down, the lich will kneel and you can stab them with your parazon. If the first requiem mod is in the right spot, you will stab the lich and hear the name of the requiem called out and the fight will continue and you need to do that 2 more times. If the requiem mod is in the wrong spot, then the lich will teleport away.

Yes I do, Know the first one but have all three Just can't kill her.

27 minutes ago, (XBOX)D Martin3999 said:

Yes I do, Know the first one but have all three Just can't kill her.

Try killing her until you know the order of all three. If you know the first one, then there are only two configurations to try.

What are you exactly asking us? "How to down her"? You shoot her with your guns. "How to finish her?" You kill her with the correct sequence of Requiem mods. "How do I know the correct order of Requiem mods?" You try until you have it.

Archived