Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The best mod is "Prime Sure Footed" and the best warframe ability is "Perspicacity." Prove me wrong.

Troll_Logic

4 minutes ago, Shadowbladedeathkiller said:

you mean exaggeration?

You realize you've now flipped from trying to justify being wrong to outright just making accusations at other people. Are you really going to fixate on me calling it a dissertation? It absolutely was an exaggeration, if so, but the point I made was relevant. A just used hyperbole, to make my point.

Just now, SpicyDinosaur said:

You realize you've now flipped from trying to justify being wrong to outright just making accusations at other people. Are you really going to fixate on me calling it a dissertation? It absolutely was an exaggeration, if so, but the point I made was relevant. A just used hyperbole, to make my point.

I'm not fixating on any particular thing, just responding to your posts. Don't blame me for the fact your posts contain so little substance that any attempt to respond to them comes across as "fixating".  Justify being wrong? I was merely explaining where I was coming from. Not my fault you choose to introduce hyperbole into everything you read.

10 minutes ago, Shadowbladedeathkiller said:

I'm not fixating on any particular thing, just responding to your posts. Don't blame me for the fact your posts contain so little substance that any attempt to respond to them comes across as "fixating".  Justify being wrong? I was merely explaining where I was coming from. Not my fault you choose to introduce hyperbole into everything you read.

This conversation is pointless, so I'm bowing out of it. My advice to you is to work on your people skills, and learn how to admit fault with something you've said or done. It's not a crime to be wrong, but when you refuse to admit it, or include an excuse within the same paragraph, or for that matter trying to push blame on the person who called you out, you need to get better priorities.

Just now, SpicyDinosaur said:

This conversation is pointless, so I'm bowing out of it. My advice to you is to work on your people skills, and learn how to admit fault with something you've said or done. It's not a crime to be wrong, but when you refuse to admit it, or include an excuse within the same paragraph, or for that matter trying to push blame on the person who called you out, you need to get better priorities.

trust me, I have zero issues interacting with people in real life. I already admitted to being wrong earlier in this thread, because I was given sufficient reason to change my position. Don't blame me for your weak conversational ability.

12 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

Take your own advice.

On 2021-05-16 at 10:01 AM, Shadowbladedeathkiller said:

Maxed handspring is better. Less time spent “resisting” cc, and less mod points taken up.

That's not how Primed Sure Footed works.  There's no stagger or animation for resisting a knockdown.  I've never seen it play the Power Drift resist knockdown animation.

Edit: Others may have pointed this out.  Apologies.

1 minute ago, sunderthefirmament said:

That's not how Primed Sure Footed works.  There's no stagger or animation for resisting a knockdown.  I've never seen it play the Power Drift resist knockdown animation.

Edit: Others may have pointed this out.  Apologies.

np, i got it from videos like this one:

it shows the animation. Again, it's nice to know that the animation has been removed and the effect doesn't slow down the gameplay one bit.

1 hour ago, Shadowbladedeathkiller said:

np, i got it from videos like this one:

it shows the animation. Again, it's nice to know that the animation has been removed and the effect doesn't slow down the gameplay one bit.

And this is why you don't blindly take random crap off the internet as gospel, without checking the date and doing your due diligence, Tennolets.

1 minute ago, -Augustus- said:

doing your due diligence

like looking somewhere other than the internet for information on a video game? I can't just go visit DE headquarters and pester them with questions on a change as trivial (from the broader perspective of the entire game) as this.

"go to the forums or the wiki then"

that's what happened in this thread. All part of the process. At this point it's just petty spite.

13 minutes ago, Shadowbladedeathkiller said:

like looking somewhere other than the internet for information on a video game? I can't just go visit DE headquarters and pester them with questions on a change as trivial (from the broader perspective of the entire game) as this.

that's what happened in this thread. All part of the process. At this point it's just petty spite.

I checked the date and that video is old, If you're gonna search for something on the internet make sure it's up to date

14 minutes ago, Shadowbladedeathkiller said:

You could use your own personal experience with both mods to form an opinion instead of using the wiki or outdated yt videos.

If you don't have PSF yet you can't really make an accurate comparison because you have no experience and your comparison is based on nothing more than conjecture. 

PSF is definitely among the best Primed mods. It stops flow killing staggers and knockdowns that make the Warframe vulnerable to Incoming attacks and when you are down you can’t attack. 

Most players focus in damage but these utilities mods can be as powerful as well. And it feels good when your warframes are not knocked down with this mod. 

On 2021-05-16 at 8:01 AM, Shadowbladedeathkiller said:

Maxed handspring is better. Less time spent “resisting” cc, and less mod points taken up.

Handspring is definitely a good replacement for PSF. I wonder if there will be a Primed variant for it one day 

18 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

You could use your own personal experience with both mods to form an opinion instead of using the wiki or outdated yt videos.

If you don't have PSF yet you can't really make an accurate comparison because you have no experience and your comparison is based on nothing more than conjecture. 

it's kind of like theorycrafting. It's just for fun.

7 minutes ago, George_PPS said:

Handspring is definitely a good replacement for PSF. I wonder if there will be a Primed variant for it one day 

I don't think there will be. If PSF completely removes all effects that CC  could possibly have on the player than anything short of that (that is meant to be on the same level of quality or investment) would probably be a waste. I agree that Handspring is definitely good if you don't have PSf though.

Just now, Shadowbladedeathkiller said:

it's kind of like theorycrafting. It's just for fun.

Theory crafting and filling a full page of bickering on the forums over something you have no experience with are two entirely different things. If that's what you do for fun then carry on I guess. 

Archived