General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Fishes suddenly just stops spawning, even in Hotspots.

SargionMagara

It's not just recently i encountered this, i remember getting this bug far back then before i went on a hiatus. Basically at a random timing all the fishes would just stop spawning, even the common fishes like Kimaeros or Barbisteo won't even come out, not even one of them. Hotspots gets affected too, and this is so annoying because it's so random and it would just happen when i already left a bait...i lost count how many baits i've wasted due to this bug. No enemies in sight, no gunshots, nothing in particular that scares the fishes away. I mostly get this bug in Cambion Drift, but rarely it would happen in Orb Vallis too...i remember wasting a Warm session and some Synathid baits due to this.

Bugs related to fishing feels like they were never even cared for, yet fishing definitely have a good slice of importance in terms of gameplay (since they provide a lot of materials for crafting an array of items). Even the bug where fishing spears are invisible when held at hand are never fixed even though they're there since Fortuna hits, that's like a really long time ago. Sometimes fishes in Cambion Drift can just go inside walls or deep underground too making them uncatchable. 

I beg y'all to look into these...i absolutely love fishing in Warframe since PoE hits, but i can't help myself but to be sad looking how it only gets more bugs but none fixed.

15 hours ago, RazerXPrime said:

Exit to orbiter fixes this, but yea it happens rarely and it is annoying.

I know exiting and going back fixes this, but that doesn't help when you already lost a bait and possibly lose more time on that particular time of the day, especially on short-timed weathers like Warm on Vallis.

I run into that same issue CONSTANTLY but only on Cambion Drift. Ill have it set to anything other than public (since the vast majority of the time, any randoms that join aren't gathering resources), running Ivara with the "best" spear that Demios offers, the whole nine, if you would. I'll load either directly into the Drift or Demios then hit the gate to load in that way. It doesn't matter. It happens both under Fass and Vome which makes it especially annoying with Demios since you cannot just turn any of your resources directly into standing (which in my own opinion is pretty dumb I believe because you can with Fortuna and Cetus....) so I'm stuck having to farm items that can't be farmed because they won't spawn. Ive even wasted time Verifying and Optimizing my files from the launcher. NOTHING fixes this. These are 2 Youtube links of videos that I recorded. Both were in different areas and in different instances. 

https://youtu.be/KGawCTy2_3M

On 2021-05-18 at 1:13 AM, Archaelic said:

I run into that same issue CONSTANTLY but only on Cambion Drift. Ill have it set to anything other than public (since the vast majority of the time, any randoms that join aren't gathering resources), running Ivara with the "best" spear that Demios offers, the whole nine, if you would. I'll load either directly into the Drift or Demios then hit the gate to load in that way. It doesn't matter. It happens both under Fass and Vome which makes it especially annoying with Demios since you cannot just turn any of your resources directly into standing (which in my own opinion is pretty dumb I believe because you can with Fortuna and Cetus....) so I'm stuck having to farm items that can't be farmed because they won't spawn. Ive even wasted time Verifying and Optimizing my files from the launcher. NOTHING fixes this. These are 2 Youtube links of videos that I recorded. Both were in different areas and in different instances. 

https://youtu.be/KGawCTy2_3M

Thank you so much for posting a video of the bug, this is exactly what i'm experiencing. And yeah, this thing really sucks.

3 hours ago, SargionMagara said:

Thank you so much for posting a video of the bug, this is exactly what i'm experiencing. And yeah, this thing really sucks.

Not a problem. Im also having problems mining that I believe I made a thread on as well. Hopefully (sad to say) it's not just me having the same issue with that as well.

Archived