Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

codex entries

--BloodyMoonZ--

Question

Heya so i reached MR29 and close to MR30 and theres nothing much to do so i started with completing codex scans... And id like to ask if any of you could send pics of ALL scans by affiliates (theats the word right?). And im not using helios or heliocor i got a smarter way of doing it which is atlas subsume ability with ore gaze augment helps a lot. Thanks in advance.

8 answers to this question

5 hours ago, (XBOX)Greenguy5000 said:

you can only scan any specific enemy once, only way to scan the same enemy twice is with ballistica prime ghosts

Better way: scanning unalerted enemies will yield double the scans. If you have the Cross Vector Widget for you Synthesis Scanner, you can potentially yield four scans. Helios (Prime) with Investigator can also Stealth Scan enemies, but it cannot inherit the Synthesis Scanner's Widgets.

true but when you do long run it doesnt even matter since the enemies keep comming :) and i feel that helios is a waste ,-, it scans only once every 2s and it scans those evenmies that arent even needed.... unless it works better with codex scanner equipped....

5 hours ago, BloodyMoonZPrime said:

true but when you do long run it doesnt even matter since the enemies keep comming :) and i feel that helios is a waste ,-, it scans only once every 2s and it scans those evenmies that arent even needed.... unless it works better with codex scanner equipped....

what do you mean by "it scans enemies that arent even needed" it only scans enemies that still need to be scanned for their codex entry, unless you have the mod for scanning weakpoints i guess???

On 2021-05-17 at 10:45 AM, Duality52 said:

Better way: scanning unalerted enemies will yield double the scans. If you have the Cross Vector Widget for you Synthesis Scanner, you can potentially yield four scans. Helios (Prime) with Investigator can also Stealth Scan enemies, but it cannot inherit the Synthesis Scanner's Widgets.

Helios/ Helios Prime with Investigator can use the Synthesis Scanners if no Codex scanners are equipped.

On 2021-05-17 at 8:45 AM, Duality52 said:

That is called stealth scanning an enemy and will double the affinity gain.

Archived